Jump on board and experience a Bateaux Parisiens Dinner Cruise - nothing else can compare!
Sit back and relax as the boat glides close to famous monuments which can be seen through the glass canopy roof. Enjoy two and a half hours of pure magic with entertainment by a female singer and three musicians. Refined décor and tableware, the intimacy of small tables by the large windows and the liveliness of the dance floor are the ingredients for a wonderful evening.
The 3 course meal, which combines both tradition and creativeness, is freshly prepared on board under the supervision of the excellent chef, thus ensuring a delightful dining experience.
Highlights of the Cruise:
- Amazing views of Paris
- Choice of 3 courses
- Live music and dancing
- Choose between different menu options
Sailing route is subject to change depending on weather conditions and water levels.
Set menus apply for groups of 15 or more; please call to book as we will need to send you a copy of the menu.
During New Year's Eve and Day celebrations, access will be slower than usual
Blanc de Blancs kir
Pays d'Oc Chardonnay Viognier PGI*, PDO Corbières Domaine Georges Bertrand*, mineral water and coffee
Glass of Champagne
Pays d'Oc Chardonnay Viognier PGI*, PDO Corbières Domaine Georges Bertrand*, mineral water, coffee and petits fours
Glass of Champagne and cheese sticks
Mâcon Villages*, Puisseguin PDO Saint-Emilion Les Hauts du Bourdonnais*, mineral water, coffee and petits fours
Glass of Champagne
Mâcon Villages*, PDO Saint Estèphe Marquis Prestige*, glass of Cuvée Béthanie Arbois wine served with the cheese course Glass of Champagne served with dessert, mineral water, coffee and petits fours
*One bottle of wine (75cl) for 4 people.
Document not contractual. Menus may be changed without notice.
South- West region Duck foie gras, truffled and cep mushroom condiment
White and Green Asparagus served warm with Maltese Sabayon Sauce
Half Smoked Salmon fillet heart, Avocado, Mango and Coriander
French style cream of Seafood and Peas with Crab Meat
Veal rump, Canneloni stuffed with Vegetables and Mushrooms, Veal Jus
Fillet of Sea bass, artichokesand spring onions with a crayfish and simple coulis
Beef Tournedos, confit shallots, mashed potatoes with morel mushrooms and Bordelaise sauce
Duck fillet, pan-seared foie gras, first harvest vegetables and sherry jus
Etoile and Privilege Services
Cheese assortment of the day matured by Maitre Fromager
Etoile: Instead of dessert or for a €5 supplement
Comté aged 18 months
Spirit of a rasberry and orange cheesecake
Fondant chocolate nougatine
Apricot and vanilla vacherin cake
Crunchy summer berry macaron
Our desserts are made by Maison Lenôtre
Decouverte Service: Menu composed of 2 starters + 2 Main Courses + 2 desserts shown by *
Document not contractual, Menu may be subject to changes without notice.
Set Menu for 15 persons or more and 20 persons and more in servive premier.
To view menu, please click here >
- Table at front of the boat.
- 2 Glasses of Champagne (1 welcome glass and one with dessert).
- A La Carte menu with Appetiser, starter, main course, cheese and dessert.
- Drinks: Selection of fine wines
- Refined table dressing.
- Elegant live musical entertainment by talented musicians.
- Exceptional position at a round table in the bows of the boat, tables from 2 - 10 persons max.
- Menu and cruise map compliments of Bateaux Parisiens.
- Check in from 7.00 - 8.15pm - Departure at 8.30pm - Return at 11pm.
- Boarding at the foot of the Eiffel Tower - Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007, Paris.(Pier N° 5B)
- Smart casual dress code, no jeans, shorts, no trainers allowed - free cloakroom.
- All boats are non-smoking
- Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes.