A cruise combining the pleasure of lunch or Early Evening Dinner on the water and music 'From the Twenties to the Twist'!
After a commentary on the majestic monuments, the lively quays and the romantic bridges of Paris, explore Paris to music! Classics from the French repertoire are performed by a pianist and violinist to add pleasure to your lunch cruise.
Highlights of the Cruise:
- Amazing views of Paris
- Choice of 3 courses
- Live music and dancing
- Choose between different menu options
To view the route map, please click here.
- Sailing route is subject to change depending on weather conditions and water levels.
- Set menus apply for groups of 15 or more; please call to book as we will need to send you a copy of the menu.
- During New Year's Eve and Day celebrations, access will be slower than usual.
Lightly seared Bonito fish, avocado and artichoke heart with sesame vinaigrette
Poultry terrine with pistachio and foie gras, onion and rasberry condiment
Soft boiled egg, smoked duck fillet nuggets and crisp green vegetables
Chilled green asparagus soup, burrata mozzarella and almonds
Sea bream royale, caponata and basil pesto
Herb Crusted saddle of lamb with creamy polenta gratin
Farmhouse yellow chicken, mashed potatoes and rosemary jus
Beautiful shrimp, fregola sarda and bouillabaisse jus
Etoile and Privilege Services
Cheese assortment of the day matured by Maitre Fromager
Etoile: Instead of dessert or for a €5 supplement
Comté aged 18 months
Vanilla cream puff with chocolate sauce
Strawberry tartlet with basil syrup and lime zests
Small pot of Itakuja chocolate cream, orange and hazelnut financier cake
Vanilla-rasberry vacherin cake with red berry coulis
Our desserts are made by Maison Lenôtre
Document not contractual, Menu may be subject to changes without notice.
Set Menu for 15 persons or more and 20 persons and more in servive premier.
White Wine kir
Pays d'Oc Chardonnay Viognier PGI*, PDO Minervois Terroir, mineral water and coffee
Blanc de Blancs
Pays d'Oc Chardonnay Viognier PGI*, PDO Corbières Domaine Georges Bertrand*, mineral water, coffee and petits fours
Blanc de Blancs kir
Pays d'Oc Chardonnay Viognier PGI*, PDO Medoc Duc de Chaleray*, mineral water and coffee
Glass of Champagne
Pays d'Oc Chardonnay Viognier PGI, PDO Medoc Duc de Chaleray, mineral water, coffee and petits fours
*One bottle of wine (75cl) for 4 people.
Document not contractual. Menus may be changed without notice.
To view menu, please click here >
- An all inclusive à la carte menu: starter, main course, dessert, wines, mineral water and coffee
- Check in from 5.45 - 6.00pm - Departure at 6pm - Return at 7.30pm.
- Boarding at the foot of the Eiffel Tower - Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007, Paris.(Pier N° 5B)
- Smart casual dress code, no jeans, shorts, no trainers allowed - free cloakroom.
- All boats are non-smoking
- Duration: 1 hours 30 minutes.