Enjoy an afternoon wondering at these Turkish delights!
Visit the Topkapi Palace, the imperial residence of Ottoman sultans, were you'll see fine examples of Chinese porcelain, calligraphy, imperial treasury, weapons and some holy relics including the Sword of King David, the staff of Moses and relics of St John the baptist. After this enchanting visit to Topkapi it is on to the monumental tombs of the Sultans before heading back to your hotels.
Highlights of the Tour:
- Topkapi Palace (closed on Tuesdays and replaced with tour to the Bosphorus and Spice Market)
- Tour includes hotel pick up and drop off, entrance fees and an English speaking guide.
- Tour departs daily around 13.30 and returns around 17.00 hours.
- Duration: 3 hours approx.
- The attractions in this tour will be closed on the following days - Topkapi Palace on Tuesdays, this will be replaced by tour to Bosphorus and Spice Market.