Enjoy a VIP all-you-can-eat breakfast with Disney’s much-loved characters - a wonderful treat for both kids and grown-ups alike!
The day kicks off in true VIP style as you travel by shared limousine to Disney's 5 star Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, where you’ll spend time with your favourite characters away from the crowds of the theme parks!
- This is one breakfast you’ll definitely never forget! You’ll feel like a VIP from the start as you’re picked up from your hotel and whisked away in a shared limousine.
- The Character Breakfast takes place at the Grand Floridian 5 star resort in the heart of Walt Disney World.
- Enjoy a Supercalifragilistic Breakfast in the 1900 Park Fare restaurant, with an all-you-can-eat American-style breakfast buffet, including carved ham, fresh fruit, an omelette station and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Little ones can enjoy special selections made just for them, like Mickey-shaped waffles or light and fluffy mini-pancakes.
- And of course, don’t forget the reason you’re REALLY here! As you dine you’ll be accompanied by well-loved Disney characters including Mary Poppins and Alice in Wonderland and friends!
- This is the perfect opportunity to have your photo taken with the characters and get their autographs, without having to fight the crowds of the theme parks.
- The restaurant itself is a pretty spectacular affair, with charming Victorian décor and beautiful turn-of-the-century touches including Big Bertha, an intricately-designed organ from 19th century France.
- When you’ve eaten your fill and had an awesome time with your new Disney friends, your limo will be waiting to transport you and other guests back to your hotel, or if you prefer you can be dropped off at the Disney Ticket and Transportation Centre or Universal’s CityWalk to continue your day of fun!
Clothing: We recommend casual and cool clothing.
What to bring: Don’t forget your camera and autograph book!
When you’ve Booked: You’ll receive an initial confirmation from us immediately. We will then send you the specific details within 48 hours once they are confirmed with our supplier. This will include the local operator’s contact details and any further information.
Availability:This tour is available every Monday.
Transfers: Roundtrip transportation by shared limousine is provided from select hotels and locations in the Orlando area.
Departure Time: You’ll be picked up between approx. 6.45 - 7.30am, to arrive at the Grand Floridian Resort at approx. 7:50am.
Return Time: You’ll depart the Grand Floridian Resort at approx. 9:30am.
Please note: Limousines and tables at Disney Restaurants will be shared and used to maximum capacity. Food and soft drinks are provided at the Disney restaurant only, no other drinks are provided at facility or en-route in the limousine.