Experience VIP treatment – Disney style! This extra-special meal kicks off with a limousine ride to the Disney Contemporary Resort, where colourful characters will be waiting to greet you for a dinner you’ll never forget!
Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity to meet your favourite Disney characters away from the crowds of the theme parks.
- This unforgettable dinner with Disney’s much-loved characters is a wonderful treat for both kids and grown-ups alike!
- You’ll feel like a true VIP from the start as you’re picked up from your hotel and whisked away in a limousine to the Disney Contemporary Resort.
- Enjoy Chef Mickey’s Fun Time Dinner Buffet in this bright, happy space, as Mickey and his Disney pals roam the restaurant and visit your table for photos and autographs!
- Dinner includes such family favourites as roast chicken, carved beef, savory sides and mac 'n' cheese – plus of course the sundae bar for a sweet treat afterwards!
- There’s also a premium salad bar, carving stations, pastas and much more! Soft drinks are also included.
- This is the perfect opportunity to have your photo taken with the characters and get their autographs, without having to fight the crowds of the theme parks.
- En route to dinner you’ll also make a stop in Downtown Disney to take in some Disney ambiance and get you really excited for the moment you meet Mickey himself!
Clothing: We recommend casual and cool clothing.
What to bring: Don’t forget your camera and autograph book!
When you’ve Booked: You’ll receive an initial confirmation from us immediately. We will then send you the specific details within 48 hours once they are confirmed with our supplier. This will include the local operator’s contact details and any further information.
Please note: During busy periods such as Christmas and New Year your allocated time for dinner could be as late as 9pm. We will simply book for you what is available!
Availability: This tour is available every Thursday.
Transfers: Roundtrip transportation by shared limousine is provided from select hotels and locations in the Orlando area.
Departure Time: You’ll be picked up between approx. 3:30 – 4:30pm, depending on hotel and dinner reservation time.
Duration: Please allow approx. 2 hours at the Disney Contemporary Hotel for dining at Chef Mickey’s Fun time Buffet.
Please note: Limousines and tables at Disney Restaurants will be shared and used to maximum capacity. Dinner and soft drinks are provided at the Disney restaurant only, no other drinks are provided at facility or en-route in the limousine.