Chicago is the kiss-and-tell tale of Roxie Hart - a chorus girl who kills her lover as a career move, Billy Flynn - a sharp lawyer who turns Roxie into a celebrity and Velma Kelly - a dancing jailbird with an ear for headlines and an eye for talent.
Chicago, winner of six Tony Awards including Best Musical Revival, is a loving look back at vaudeville, a timely satire of the justice system and a reminder of what great theatre can be. Created by the legendary John Kander, Fred Ebb and Bob Fosse.
- Venue: Ambassador Theatre
- Address: 219 West 49th Street, New York, NY 10019
- Duration: 2 hours and 30 minutes, including 1 intermission
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - If you are booking more than one date or show, then you MUST make a separate booking for each performance. Failure to do this may result in non confirmation of one or both reservations.
- When booking please be aware that there are restricted view seats in some theatres. These will be marked as R/V on the 'Select Ticket' section below.
- All theatre bookings are 100% non refundable once booked.
- Cast of the performance are subject to change.
- Enjoy tickets to Chicago in New York!