Escape the theme parks for a day and see the REAL Orlando on this city tour, the highlight of which is the world-famous Gospel Brunch at the House of Blues!
You’ll also visit some of the city’s most well-known areas, including Park Avenue, Lake Eola and Winter Park for a scenic boat cruise.
- This fascinating city tour begins with a journey around Lake Eola, followed by a tour into the heart of downtown Orlando.
- Next, it’s on to Winter Park for a one-hour narrated scenic boat cruise. From here you’ll be able to see the homes of the city and its college from the lake.
- Safely back on dry land, you’ll have some free time to explore the shops and boutiques of Park Avenue, Orlando’s famous shopping and dining district.
- After working up an appetite all morning, you’ll be rewarded with a brunch of delicious southern “soul food” at the House of Blues.
- Enjoy an all-you-can-eat buffet brunch while being entertained by choirs and singers in a professional gospel show!
- Of course, no tour of Orlando would be complete without a trip to the attraction region! Here you’ll head into the City of Celebration, Disney's vision of the 'perfect' community.
Clothing:We recommend casual, cool clothing and comfortable walking shoes.
When you’ve Booked: You’ll receive an initial confirmation from us immediately. We will then send you the specific details within 48 hours once they are confirmed with our supplier. This will include the local operator’s contact details and any further information.
Availability: This tour is available every Sunday.
Transfers: Roundtrip transportation is provided from select locations within the Orlando, Kissimmee and Disney Areas
Departure Time: You’ll depart Orlando at approx. 8.30am.
Return Time: You’ll depart from Celebration at around 4pm.
Duration: Please allow a full day for this trip.