Gatorland is so much more than just alligators at a price that doesn't put a strain on your vacation experience!
At 110- acres, Gatorland provides affordable-priced family fun with thousands of alligators & crocodiles to see, an aviary, breeding marsh with observation tower, petting zoo, nature walk, award-winning gift shop and one-of-a-kind reptilian shows including the Gator Wrestlin' Show, Gator Jumparoo and the Up-close Encounters Show.
Take a ride on the Gatorland Express train and then head on over to Gator Gully Splash Park where kids of all ages can enjoy a good ol’ splash and cool off with some refreshing water!
Don't miss the new rare white alligators on display for a limited engagement at Gatorland's newest exhibit, White Gator Swamp. Featuring four of the world's largest white leucistic alligators known to roam the planet, these giant Ivory colored reptiles are each ten to twelve feet in length and weigh over 800 pounds. Their piercing blue eyes are believed to have the ability to command good fortune to those lucky enough to make eye contact with the blue eyed beauties.
- This 110-acre theme park and wildlife preserve is home to thousands of alligators and crocodiles as well as snakes and other exotic animals. There’s also an aviary, petting zoo, nature walk, educational wildlife programs, Florida’s best train-ride and one-of-a-kind reptilian shows.
- Don’t miss the Gator Jumparoo Show - where some of the largest alligators in the world leap up to five feet out of the water to retrieve food in this famous one-of-a-kind show.
- The Alligator Wrestling Show is another must-see; In a shaded 800 seat stadium, Gator wranglers catch a 6-8 foot alligator by hand and point out survival features to the audience. After some stunts that only few are brave (or foolish) enough to try, the alligator is rolled over and put to sleep...only to be awakened with a tickle!
Be A Trainer for a Day at Gatorland!
One of our incredible value Gatorland tickets* includes the unique opportunity to be a crocodilian Trainer for a Day. Guests aged 12 and up enjoy not only admission to the park, but a 2 – 2.5 hour hands-on training session with these ancient creatures, barely changed since dinosaurs roamed the earth!
And Expect the Unexpected...
...as a Gatorland Trainer! Wild experiences you could face include croc wrangling, moving large crocs and alligators and assisting reptile trainers with their daily activities. Wear clothes you don’t mind getting dirty (nothing too baggy!), sunglasses and sneakers or hiking boots. And prepare for the unexpected – it's all part of the job as a croc trainer!
Gator Gully Splash Park
Our Gatorland tickets also include entry to Gator Gully Splash Park, over a quarter acre of water-based fun for kids of all ages set within Gatorland itself. Just perfect for squirting, spraying, and generally getting thoroughly drenched on those hot Floridian afternoons.
*Our Gatorland Tickets Save You Money!
Our incredible value Gatorland tickets are priced even lower than those from Gatorland itself! And the best part is - once your ticket with us is purchased, that's it – the price is guaranteed and you're completely free from currency fluctuations!
Gatorland Trainer for a Day Programme
The Gatorland Trainer for a Day programme starts at 8.00am. Remember those wishing to take part must be aged 12 or over. Family and friends can enjoy this experience together in groups up to 5 people. Each must purchase a separate ticket which includes general admission to Gatorland and all its attractions.
Gatorland Express Railroad
Please note that the Gatorland Express Railroad is not included in the price of Gatorland tickets. However, rides can be purchased for approximately $2 payable at Gatorland itself.
Other Gatorland Facilities
Facilities at Gatorland include restaurant and snack bar, pushchair hire, electric or manual wheelchair hire and gift shop. In the Gator Gully Splash Park area are additional animal exhibits, shaded pavilions and changing rooms.
Clip in and zip off on an exciting outdoor adventure with the Screamin' Gator Zip Line at Gatorland. Your journey will take you along 1,200 feet of high flying, heart pounding adventure from some of the finest zip line towers in the world. Soar through the air and defy gravity over some of the theme park's star attractions - including Cuban and Nile crocodiles!
- Participants on the Zipline must be at least 37" tall and not weigh over 275 lbs. You must wear closed toe shoes! (Skirts, dresses or short shorts are not advised.)
- Fly at speeds near 30 miles per hour over alligators and crocodiles. Equipment (helmet, gloves and harness) provided.
- No cameras, cell phones, video equipment including GoPro™ HD cameras and other personal items may not be taken on your adventure. Secure lockers will be available for storing your belongings.
- Minors under the age of 18 MUST have a Liability Waiver and Consent Agreement executed and signed by a parent or natural guardian
Advanced reservations must be made for Zip Line tickets. Please call locally at least 48 hours before you plan to visit the park. Launch times are pre-scheduled and cannot be adjusted once confirmed. All contact details will be included within your voucher information.