Discover the secrets of Florida’s most notorious resident on this two-part tour!
You’ll enjoy an exhilarating airboat ride to spot gators in their natural habitat as well as visit the adjacent Wildlife Park. Then it’s on to Gatorland, a theme park and wildlife preserve that’s home to over 4000 of the snappy critters to enjoy a Jumparoo show and much more!
- Your day of Gator-filled fun starts at one of Florida’s most popular airboat farm – Wild Florida.
- From here you’ll head out for an airboat ride on Lake Cypress - part of the Central Florida Everglades!
- This exhilarating trip is full of surprises and the perfect way to discover the natural beauty and fascinating wildlife of this region.
- In its Wildlife Park, expect to be amazed by the Cypress Trees and the area’s most famous resident – the Florida Alligator, as well as many other exotic animals.
- Next it’s time to visit one of Orlando's best kept secrets – the 110-acre theme park and wildlife preserve known as Gatorland!
- Gatorland is home to thousands of alligators and crocodiles as well as snakes and other exotic animals.
- There’s also an aviary, petting zoo, nature walk, educational wildlife programs, Florida’s best train-ride and one-of-a-kind reptilian shows.
- Don’t miss the Gator Jumparoo Show - where some of the largest alligators in the world leap up to five feet out of the water to retrieve food in this famous one-of-a-kind show.
- There’s also an Alligator Wrestling Show, in which Gator wranglers catch a 6-8 foot alligator by hand and point out survival features to the audience.
- Originally a roadside attraction, Gatorland now provides a host of affordable family fun and is a great way to learn about the gators of Florida!
Clothing: Casual and cool clothing is recommended. You may want to bring a poncho as the airboat ride can sometimes get a bit wet!
What to bring: We recommend to bring bug spray in the summer
When you’ve Booked: You’ll receive an initial confirmation from us immediately. We will then send you the specific details within 48 hours once they are confirmed with our supplier. This will include the local operator’s contact details and any further information.
Availability: This tour is available on Tuesdays and Fridays.
Transfers: Round-trip transportation is provided from select locations within the Orlando, Kissimmee and Disney Areas.
Please see below pick up schedule and times:
7:30am Sheraton Four Points Hotel Studio City
7:45amRosen Inn International
7:55am Rosen Inn Pointe Orlando Hotel
8:05am Doubletree Resort International
8:15am Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista
8:30am Crossroads Plaza
7:30am Publix Supermarket SR535/SR192
7:35am The Big Orange Gift Shop
7:40am Charley's Steakhouse
7:55 Maingate Lakeside Hotel
8:05am Disney All Star Music Hotel
8:10am Disney Swan Hotel
8:30am Crossroads Plaza
Duration: Please allow a full day hours for this trip.
Included: Roundtrip Transportation to the Fish Camp and Gatorland, a 30-minute airboat ride and admission to Gatorland
Excluded: Optional Gratuities and Food & Beverages