Experience a tour of Hollywood, Beverly Hlls and Century City as well as taking time to star spot as you visit around 30 celebrity homes in their exclusive neighbourhoods!
This fantastic narrated tour of Hollywood gives you the opportunity to see some of the most important sights of one of America's exciting cities, sample some of its rich history and diverse culture and you get to do some celeb spotting!
Enjoy a tour of the stars' homes, visit TCL Chinese Theatre, stroll down the Hollywood Walk of Fame and then head straight to Beverly Hills and Rodeo Drive, where the stars shop in exclusive boutiques like Chanel, Gucci and Bijan. Your next stop is at Century City, the business centre of the entertainment industry. Afterwards we explore the Farmers Market where you’ll find the freshest fare and the most unique gifts in town.
Highlights of the Tour:
- TCL Chinese Theatre
- Hollywood Sign
- Walk of Fame
- Beverly Hills
- Rodeo Drive
Stops included on the tour:
- TCL Chinese Theatre (approx. 15 min)
- Farmers Market (approx. 45 min)
Drive through Hollywood, Melrose Ave, Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills, Bel Air, Hollywood Sign and Century City.
Please note: You will be expected to pay the driver a gratuity. This is usually around 15% of the total price of the tour. This is payable at your discretion although it is customary in the USA to offer this.
- Tour departs daily, excluding Thanksgiving, Christmas Day and New Years Day.
- This tour picks up from Select Hotels Only.
- Tour Meeting Point without pick-up: forecourt of TCL Chinese Theatre, 6925 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028
- Departure time: Approx. 9.30am.
- Tour Duration: Approx. 4 hours.
- This tour is wheelchair accessible, please inform us at the time of booking.
When you’ve Booked: You’ll receive an initial confirmation from us immediately. We will then send your booking details to the supplier within 48 hours to request confirmation. Once they confirm that your requested date and ticket is available, we will email your confirmation which will include the local operator’s contact details and any relevant information.