Madame Tussauds Las Vegas, located at The Venetian Hotel on the famous Las Vegas Strip, is full of fun interactive exhibits and uncanny waxwork twins of all your favourite stars and celebrities.
Who would you like to meet at the World Famous Madame Tussauds Las Vegas? Featuring lifelike wax creations of your favourite celebrities, Madame Tussauds let’s you “grab hold” of your favourite stars.
Check out the newly renovated room, Club Tussauds. Get up close with Channing Tatum, Go on tour with Britney Spears. Join the Alan, Phil and the whole "Wolf Pack" from The Hangover! Join Blue Man Group and bang the drums! Test your basketball skills by going head-to-chest in the Dunk on “Shaq” experience. Chill with Captain America or join the spy business with Nick Fury. With over 100 lifelike celebrity figures, you’ll have the pictures to show everyone you hung out with stars while in Vegas!
Please Note: On 18th April 2018 Madame Tussauds Las Vegas will close at 4pm for private events.
On 16th May Madame Tussauds Las Vegas will close at 4pm with the rest of the attraction remaining open.
On 11th June the Club Tussauds and Music Rooms will close at 3pm for a private event.
Meet Elvis at Madame Tussauds Las Vegas!
- One of the most popular Madame Tussauds experiences is a chance to get up on stage with Elvis for a photo with 'The King in Concert'!
- Or if that's not your style, step into the seriously creepy Chamber of Horrors, the not-so-welcoming Las Vegas home of Freddy Kruger, Jason and chainsaw toting Leatherface!
The Madame Tussauds Las Vegas Family!
- Each of the 100 or more wax figures at Madame Tussauds Las Vegas took a highly trained sculptor over 800 hours to create!
- The results of all that hard work include figures of Arnie, Britney, Madonna, Marilyn Monroe and Elton John, along with George Bush, Princess Diana, Muhammad Ali and Jerry Springer!
- Madame Tussauds Las Vegas provides complete wheelchair accessibility.
- Children 3 and under enter free!
- Under 16's must be accompanied by an adult.
- Mingle with the famous and infamous at Madame Tussauds Las Vegas!
- Madame Tussauds is usually open daily from 10:00am. Closing times depend on time of season and day of the week. The venue is usually open longer on Friday and Saturdays. On special celebratory days such as New Year's Eve the venue closes early but also on particular days throughout the year.
- Please enquire for exact opening times when in resort.
Please note the following early closures:
- 17th October: Music Room will be closed at 4:30pm. The rest of the attraction will remain open.
- 18th October: Club Tussauds and Music Room will close at 6pm. The rest of the attraction will remain open.
- 23rd October: The entire attraction will close at 4pm.
- 31st October: The entire attraction will close at 4pm.
- 27th November: The entire attraction will close at 3pm.
- 2nd December: The entire attraction will close at 4pm.
- 8th December: Club Tussauds Room will clsoe at 3:30pm. The rest of the attraction will remain open.
- 18th December: The entire attraction will close at 4:30pm.