There’s so much to see and do at Madame Tussauds, interact with, take pictures of and get up close and personal with over 220 life-like wax figures of celebrities, politicians & icons from the past and present.
Experience the magic of 4D theatre in the Marvel 4D Film & Experience, which uses 3D technology with the latest in 4D special effects!
Located in the heart of Times Square, no visit is complete until you’ve experienced the world famous Madame Tussauds.
The interactive exhibit Ghostbusters Experience will give you the chance to join the Ghostbusters team in fighting off the paranormal to save the City!
Immerse yourself in the Ghostbusters Experience where you will see authentic props and exclusive content from the film. Begin your journey in the underground subway of New York where you will encounter an apparition. Continue through the basement of the next room to experience more paranormal activity including ghostly portraits and haunted objects. You will then join the team at Headquarters, where you will learn how to use the gadgets and props used to capture ghosts. Finally, it's time to test your new skills and capture a ghost! Once you have saved New York you can enjoy a ride on Ecto-2! For the more serious Ghostbusters Fans you can upgrade locally to the Ghostbusters: Dimension hyper-reality Experience, for more information enquire in resort.
Please note all waxworks and exhibitions are subject to last minute change
Your Super Hero Tickets includes:
- Skip the queues with your VIP Access Pass. Join the VIP line and save time during your stay in NYC!
- Entrance to the attraction featuring over 220 life-like wax figures of the world’s most fascinating celebrities and historical figures.
- Entrance to the Marvel 4D Film & Experience
MADAME TUSSAUDS OPENING TIMES
Madame Tussauds NYC is open 365 days a year.
Sunday to Thursday
10.00am to 8.00pm*
Friday and Saturday
10.00am to 10.00pm
May 26th to September 1st
Open all week from 10.00am to 10.00pm
Experience what sets Madame Tussauds New York apart from the rest, here are some highlights.
- Don't miss the chance to snap a picture behind our Resolute Desk with PRESIDENT, DONALD TRUMP in the Oval Office at the Political Figure Gallery room.
- Come and commemorate the KING OF POP – MICHAEL JACKSON
- Get your All Access Pass and enter MARVEL 4D Film & Experience theatre. Experience one of the feature films with amazing technology and the latest in 4D special effects including wind, snow mist, scent and digital surround sound.
- Sport Zone is our newest experience – a state of the art interactive experience where guests can shoot baskets with the 7 feet, 6 inches Yao Ming. Have the chance to box with Evander Holyfield, catch a game with Derek Jeter and David Wright, test your football skills with Eli Manning or challenge someone to a game of tennis featuring the Nintendo Wii™ System.
- All areas of Madame Tussauds NYC are accessible to wheelchair users. Wheelchairs are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Children aged 3 and under enjoy Madame Tussauds NYC completely FREE.
- Guests aged 21 or over must accompany under 13's.
Duration: Please allow approximately 1½- 2 hours to visit the attraction
Hours of Operation: Open 365 days a year Sunday – Thursday: 10am – 8pm (last guest ticket taken at 8 PM) Friday & Saturday: 10am – 10pm (last guest ticket taken at 10 PM)
Located: 234 West 42nd Street (between 7th and 8th Avenues) In the Heart of Times Square. Subway: 1, 2, 3, 7, N, R, Q, W, S to Times Square, A, C, E to Port Authority, B, D, F, V to 6th Avenue and 42nd Street.