See the best of Uptown NYC with this great value Hop-on Hop-off double-decker bus ticket which is valid for 24 hours from the moment you redeem your voucher in NYC.
Manhattan’s northern region has long been home to the affluent and aristocratic, building their mansions along the city oasis of Central Park and contributing to the city’s most famous museums. At the peak of this route you will enter Harlem, a centre for African-American culture, known for beautiful brownstone buildings and venues for jazz music, gospel and more.
- Double-decker views of: Columbus Circle, Lincoln Center, Riverside Church, Grant’s Tomb, Apollo Theater and more.
- Hop-off and explore Central Park
- Hop-off for the American Museum of Natural History and Museum Mile (including Metropolitan Museum of Art, The Guggenheim and more)
- All double-decker bus tours available with narration in 11 different language options
To view the route map, please click here.
- Routes/Maps are subject to change without notice. Any changes are beyond our control and no refunds will be offered. For the most up to date Route/Map please always enquire when in resort.
- The Uptown Treasures and Harlem Tour is a Hop on Hop off Tour which is also included as part of our All Around Town Tour.
- Accessibility: Double-decker buses can accommodate customers in wheelchairs on the lower level.
- Approximately 2 hours.
- Departs Daily between 9am - 5pm (Frequent Departures).
- Hop-On Hop-Off Double-Decker tickets are valid for 24 hours from redemption.
- Bus tours narrations will be available in 11 different languages. You will have the option to listen to a live tour guide in English OR enjoy pre-recorded tour narration in your choice of: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Mandarin, Russian, Japanese, Korean or Hebrew.
Please note: Tours run daily, even during Christmas and New Year periods but please note on the 31st December the buses will stop running earlier than usual due to overall New York street closures, which is beyond our control. Please bear this in mind when purchasing a ticket to include 31st December.