This amazing tour takes you to all the things you've always wanted to see such as Niagara Falls, the wonderful city of Toronto and the magical 1000 islands...
Here's where we will take you:
DAY 1: We depart from the Big Apple heading north where we will pass the beautiful Delaware Gap to Watkins Glen State Park in the heart of the Finger Lakes region. Walk through Watkins Glen Canyon to visit the beautiful waterfalls and then continue to Niagara Falls passing Seneca Lake. Discover the American Side of the Falls, including the American Falls, Goat Island and Luna Island. Experience the power of Niagara aboard the Maid of the Mist. At night you can appreciate the colorful lighting of the water. The Wyndham Super 8 at Niagara Falls will be your accommodation for the night.
DAY 2: The day starts with the magnificent Horse Shoe Falls' view followed by a visit to the picturesque village of Niagara on the Lake. We continue to Toronto, the largest city of the biggest country in the world! In Toronto you will have the chance to admire the HTO Park, Brookfield Place, City Hall and The Distillery Historic District. Towards the evening we will depart Toronto and drive along the world famous Lake Ontario. In the evening we will arrive at the 1000 Islands area (in April we return to Niagara Falls for our overnight stay). We stay at the Gananoque – Comfort Inn for the night (in winter our hotel is the Wyndham Super 8 at Niagara Falls).
DAY 3: We start the day with a cruise through the amazing 1000 Islands area along the St. Laurence River and discover the houses of the rich and famous built on private islands (May to October). After the cruise we head south to New-York State. On the way to New York you can enjoy a shopping excursion at one of the large outlet malls along the way and hunt for bargains in popular brand stores. In the evening we will return to New York.
- 2 Nights Hotel including tax & Continental Breakfast.
- Air Conditioned Van or Coach
- Professional Tour Guide.
- Admission to Maid of the Mist (May to October) OR Scenic Tunnels (April).
- 1000 Islands Cruise (May to October)
- In all standard Coaches you will receive FREE WiFi. (not available in mini-van.) Bus size depends on participating numbers.
- We often get asked if British Nationals need a Visa or other travel documents to view the Canadian side of the Falls. Only British citizens travelling to Canada by air will need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) from 15th March 2016 onwards.
- Please click here for the most recent Visa information on all nationalities visiting Canada.
- Nationals without a Canadian Visa who do require one can be accommodated on the USA side of the falls if need be. It is very important you inform us of your requirements at the time of booking.
- From April 2016 - March 2019 we also offer Single and Triple Rooms. Please call our friendly call centre staff for further information.
- Tour available April to October - departs every Sunday until October '13 - Thereafter on every Sunday and Friday.
- Tour departs from 777 8th Avenue (between 47th and 48th St) at 7am (Gray Line Visitor Center).
- Tour includes 2 nights hotel accommodation including tax and continental breakfast.
- Adult prices are based on a Twin/Double room and child prices are for children 2-12 years old who share the room with adults. (For Single or Triple rooms please enquire.)
- Includes Professional Tour Guide.
- You travel by Air-conditioned Van or Bus.
Important: The price is PER PERSON based on a Double/ Twin room occupancy. Children require to share the room with adults. Please select the correct amount of adults/ children per room type.
During the winter months (Nov – March)there are luggage restrictions: Luggage is limited to one piece per person with the following dimensions: 21" X 12" X 12" (46cm x 30cm x 30cm) and a maximum of 22 pounds (10 kgs).