New York's only open-decker bus tour where you can stop and visit the historic Brooklyn Fulton Ferry Landing for breathtaking views of the glittering Manhattan Skyline.
Get a bird's eye view of the city that never sleeps as you pass the fascinating neighbourhoods, attractions and places of interest in Lower Manhattan. View the bright lights of the big city on this escorted evening tour. Treat yourself to unforgettable views of the lit marquees in the Theater District and the light displays at the top of the Empire State Building and the new One World Trade Center. After passing through Greenwich Village, Chinatown, Little Italy and into Brooklyn, experience the spectacular views of the illuminated skyline and its sparkling reflection along the East River.
Highlights of the Tour:
- Escorted double-decker bus tour (not hop-on, hop-off)
- Double-decker views of: Times Square, Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center, Chinatown/Little Italy, Chelsea, Greenwich Village, Macy’s, Broadway Theater District and more.
- All double-decker bus tours available with narration in 11 different language options
- Accessibility: Double-decker buses can accommodate customers in wheelchairs on the lower level.
- Please note this is an escorted tour and is NOT a Hop-on Hop-off Tour.
- This Tour departs daily.
- Departure times are 6.30pm (Winter), 7pm, 7.30pm and 8pm.
- Duration: Approximately 2 hours.
- You will need to redeem your voucher for your tickets at a centrally located redemption center.
- The bus departs from 47th Street & 7th Avenue.
Please note: Tours run daily, even during Christmas and New Year periods but please note on the 31st December the buses will stop running earlier than usual due to overall New York street closures, which is beyond our control. Please bear this in mind when purchasing a ticket to include 31st December.