A hot air balloon ride over Orlando, as the early morning mists begin to clear from the orange groves and lakes at dawn, is a once-in-a-lifetime experience that you really shouldn't miss. Drift where the breeze takes you and watch the sunrise over the incredibly beautiful Floridian landscape, where swamps and forests have remained untouched for thousands of years.
Highlights of the Flight Include:
- A daily 3-4 hour sunrise experience
- Flight time approx 1 hour
- An true holiday highlight
- Ideal for all special occasions
- Highly experienced FAA certified pilots
- Fully licensed and insured
- Hotel pick up available at a small extra charge of around $20pp payable in resort
Please note this tour is non-refundable once booked - 100% cancellation charges apply.
* * IMPORTANT INFORMATION * * All guests are required to submit the following information correctly at the time of booking; full names as per passport, accurate body weights and a valid contact email address or telephone number. Failure to submit this information may result in guests being refused boarding. Please call our call centre to make a booking and provide these details.
Please note: Children under 6yrs old and pregnant women are not permitted to fly due to insurance and for safety reasons.
After your flight you will receive a card with a link for you to download your own personal Flight Certificate!
- Passengers meet 1 hour before sunrise at the meeting point. If you prefer to be collected from your hotel, there is an additional charge. The comfortable support vehicles will then take you to one of 25 Orlando Hot Air Balloon take-off sites where, if you choose, you can help in the set-up of your hot air balloon. Inflation takes approximately 20 minutes, and then you fly!
- The flight is approximately 1 hour and depending on wind speed and direction, you'll rise anywhere from treetop height to several thousand feet. As you drift, you could see Orlando theme parks, ancient swamps, orange groves, beautiful lakes and forests...there are a million wonderful things to see so make sure you have a camera!
- Upon landing, the balloons are stored away and a celebratory toast with chilled champagne or non-alcoholic alternative. The hot air balloon support vehicles return you to the meeting point where you get a card with a link for you to dowload your official Flight Certificate of the day.
- Snacks are available pre and post flight.
- Pregnant women are not allowed to participate
- Children under 6 are not allowed to participate
- Any passenger under the age of 17 must be accompanied by an adult
- Maximum individual weight is 280 pounds/127 kilograms/20 stone
- Passengers must be in good physical condition and be able to climb in and out of the basket and stand for the whole flight. You cannot fly if you have recently had surgery, injuries, hip, back or knee problems
All About Orlando Hot Air Balloon Rides
- Orlando Hot Air Balloon rides are available 365 days a year!
- For insurance and safety reasons, pregnant women and children under 6 years of age are unable to fly in hot air balloons.
- Meeting time is 1 hour before sunrise, anywhere between 5.30am and 6.30am.
- Dress as you would for a hike in the woods. Temperatures in the hot air balloon shouldn’t be any cooler than on the ground, so take note of the weather forecast. No open-toed footwear please.
- Hot air balloon rides are a gentle, calm and steady experience, so motion sickness is unlikely to be a problem.
- In the unlikely event that conditions for a safe flight are not favourable, an alternative date will be offered. If you are not able to attend the new flight time, you will be eligible for a full refund.
This ticket is available for flights during Saturday and Sunday.
We usually depart approximately an hour before sunrise.
There are light snacks and drinks available pre and post flight.
- Children under 6 years old are not permitted to fly due to insurance and safety reasons.
- The meeting point is at our offices at the intersection of Intersate 4 and Highway 27. (We are easy to find and visible from the Interstate.) Free parking for all guests is available here - as well as hot, cold drinks and light refreshments!
Hotel Pick up is available upon request and is at an extra cost of $10 per person payable locally in resort.