Boasting over 100 million visitors, there's no doubt that SeaWorld California, which sits in 200 acres of beautiful oceanside park, is one of the most popular marine parks in the world. And packed with ever changing attractions, fun rides, animal encounters and spectacular live shows, it's easy to see why!
At SeaWorld California you can take the plunge on Shipwreck Rapids®, brave the Journey to Atlantis and come face to face with polar bears in the Wild Arctic. You'll be in "Deep, Deep Trouble" if you miss SeaWorld California's hilarious new submarine spectacular with resident sea lions Clyde and Seamore... and it's here you'll see Shamu®, the world's favourite killer whale, star in the spectacular new show, One Ocean®
Experience some of the most thrilling San Diego attractions at SeaWorld®, where you can ride the ray on our double-launch roller coaster Manta®, take in amazing live shows and enjoy special attractions such as Turtle Reef and the Shark Encounter®. Most importantly, SeaWorld is about animals: From Shamu® to sea lions, polar bears to penguins and bottlenose dolphins to beluga whales, marine life abounds!
COMING IN 2017 - SeaWorld California will unveil an extraordinary, new attraction in 2017 that will create an expedition of wonder across the seven seas. Ocean Explorer will combine multiple aquariums, exciting rides and digital technologies to engage park guests in an experience centered on exploration and adventure inspiring them to protect the wonders of our oceans.
Aquatica™ California Waterpark™ opened in 2014 and combines waves from serene to extreme, up-close animal experiences and attractions for the whole family.
Get ready for the thrill of your life at the all-new Taumata Racer®, a high-speed competitive mat ride where you’ll find adventure head first!
Enjoy 80 feet of pure adrenalin down two enclosed and open air slides on HooRoo Run® and choose from two-person whirly wheels or four-person clover leaf rides as you plunge down 75-feet of water before dropping into a six-story funnel on Tassie’s Twister.
At Big Surf Shores you can experience one of the biggest wave pools in Southern California and for a more relaxing experience float along the tropical Loggerhead Lane with views of Caribbean flamingos. Kata’s Kookaburra Cove® is one of the coolest areas around with a host of mini slides and rides, for kids to splash around in and on to their hearts content!
Discover all the playful characters at Aquatica California!
Aquatica™ San Diego Opening Schedule: Aquatica San Diego is open during Summer from June - August.
© 2016 SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment Inc. All Rights Reserved.
What will you discover at one of these amazing parks?
- Get up-close and personal with the animals, challenge some of mankind’s most incredible rides or simply soak up the unique atmosphere and different personalities at this fantastic park! With animals and nature at the heart of everything, every visit to SeaWorld San Diego is an exciting adventure!
A Myriad of Marine-Life at SeaWorld San Diego
- Become part of an undersea world filled with hundreds of sharks, in the walk through aquarium tunnel, Shark Encounter®. And take a closer look at moray eels, feed and touch bat rays, and have the experience of your life at the Forbidden Reef!
Meet the Dolphins...
- ... and otters of Rocky Point Preserve and don't miss a visit to Aquarium de la Mer, the watery home of the giant Pacific octopus, legend of ancient sea myths.
- Catch one of the spectacular daily shows at SeaWorld San Diego, which include a fantastic new Sesame Street show for kids, the ever popular Dolphin Discovery and One Ocean, the energetic and exciting Shamu show, set to inspire and educate.
Rides and Fun For Everyone
- SeaWorld San Diego includes great rides too! Swirl through underground caverns on the Shipwreck Rapids® and take the Journey to Atlantis, a deceptively peaceful water coaster ride...or is it?
- It's all here at SeaWorld San Diego - including R.L Stine's Haunted Lighthouse 4D movie, Cirque de la Mer* – an electrifying floating acrobatic, musical and special effects extravaganza, the all-new two-acre family-friendly rides and play area – Sesame Street Bay of Play, and much, much more!
The SeaWorld® San Diego 1 day – 6 days Free ticket NOW includes six additional consecutive days admission for free for you to really get the most out of your time at SeaWorld California*
*SeaWorld® San Diego 1 day – 6 days free ticket is valid for 7 consecutive days of admission. Additional 6 free days of admission can only be used consecutively after first days use, ticket will expire 7 days after first scan.
- Ticket is valid in year of purchase only.
Shops, Restaurants and More to Explore
- You'll find a wide variety of gift shops, restaurants, cafes and bistros at SeaWorld San Diego.
- Most of SeaWorld's shows, attractions, gift shops, restaurants and toilets are accessible to wheelchair users, with the exception of some park locations where guests using wheelchairs may need to transfer to a fixed seat.
Facilities at SeaWorld San Diego
- SeaWorld San Diego has ATM's throughout the park, plenty of parking spaces, wheelchair, locker and pushchair hire.