Discover the oldest city in the USA on this day trip to the historic town of St. Augustine.
With its cobblestone streets, quaint cafes, bars and unique shops, this charming town is filled with culture, boasting the nation's oldest school house and many more significant landmarks.
Choose the day trip taking you around all the picturesque sites, or add the Road Train Tour or Scenic Cruise.
For the Dolphin lovers there's The Dolphin Swim where you will have the opportunity to swim with friendly, playful dolphins and on the The Dolphin Experience you visit the Marineland Dolphin Sanctuary close to St. Augustine - both an experience you’ll remember for the rest of your life!
The choice is yours!
The town of St. Augustine’s is filled with culture and steeped in history, boasting the nation's oldest school house as well as many fascinating landmarks.
Known as the "Ancient City", St. Augustine’s has been battled over by the British, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese and Americans.
This tour includes a 75-minute narrated boat cruise around the Bay of Mantazas on the Victory III.
This is a fantastic way to view St. Augustine’s historical landmarks and natural sites of interest, which include the Castillo de San Marcos, the Bay of Matanzas and the Lighthouse.
Following the cruise you’ll have plenty of time to explore St. Augustine’s, enjoy a bite to eat or browse the cafes, souvenir shops and arcades that line its cobblestone streets.
Tours to the West Coast to Clearwater Beach Resort Include:
- Clearwater Beach and Lunch
- The Dolphin Encounter Boat Ride Tour
- The Sea Life Safari Tour
- Deep Sea Fishing
- The Sea Screamer
- Captain Memos Pirate Cruise and Lunch
- Clearwater Beach Transportation only - LUNCH IS NOT INCLUDED.
- Tour to the East Coast Include:
- Cocoa Beach and Airboat Ride
- Deep Sea Fishing in the Atlantic.
- Cocoa Beach Transportation Only – AIRBOAT RIDE IS NOT INCLUDED.
- This tour is available on Mondays and Thursdays.
- Round-trip transportation is provided from select locations within the Orlando, Kissimmee and Disney Areas.
- Departure Time:
- You’ll be picked up between 6.30am and 7.30am depending on your location.
- Return Time:
- You’ll leave St. Augustine’s at approx. 4pm.
- Please allow a full day for this trip.
- Tour Includes:Round trip Transportation, Free time to enjoy the historic city of St, Augustine's and 75 min narrated boat cruise around the Bay of Mantazas.
- We recommend Casual and comfortable clothing, with flat walking shoes for the cobbled streets and on the boat.
- Please Note:
- Times are subject to change on tour.
- When you’ve Booked:
- You’ll receive an initial confirmation from us immediately. We will then send you the specific details within 48 hours once they are confirmed with our supplier. This will include the local operator’s contact details and any further information.