This fantastic value for money combination ticket includes all the famous, must-see sights in New York and much, much more… This great value ticket really is super!
Hop-on and off at many of the routes across Manhattan, or simply enjoy one of the observatory platforms of choice. Cruise on the Hudson or enjoy discounts whilst shopping or eating with your Eat & Play Card. The Super New York Ticket really has it all and allows you to see many of New York’s famous landmarks that make this city so special – all with this one ticket!
- Hop-on Hop-off Tours valid for 72 hours which includes the routes: Downtown, Uptown and Brooklyn Loop.
- Escorted Night Tour of Manhattan (not Hop-on Hop-off)
- Liberty/ Ellis Island Ferry Ticket (access to the Statue of Liberty is subject to availability and is NOT guaranteed.)
- A Gray Line City Sightseeing New York 24hrs Hop-on, Hop-off Ferry
- Eat & Play Card (valid for 4 people!).
You also get to choose between:
- A Ticket to the Top Of The Rock OR Empire State Building Observatory.
- The New York Historical Society OR Museum of the City of New York
To view the route map, please click here.
The Escorted Night Tour will become the "Lights of the Holiday" Tour in the festive season.
NOW YOU CAN CHOOSE VIP ALL ACCESS! Be a real VIP with your All Access Pass which allows priority boarding as well as a variety of discounts and special privileges. Especially during Holiday periods e.g. when the city is busier than usual this VIP ALL ACCESS option is well worth it!
- Routes/Maps are subject to change without notice. Any changes are beyond our control and no refunds will be offered. For the most up to date Route/Map please always enquire when in resort.
- Accessibility: Double-decker buses can accommodate customers in wheelchairs on the lower level.
CitySightseeing New York® Hop-on, Hop-off Ferry operates daily 10am to 3pm and makes three stops in lower Manhattan and Brooklyn.
Getting to Ellis Island
Ellis Island is one of the country's most important historic sites and also one of the most heavily visited monuments. Carefully planning your trip will make it more enjoyable. Statue Cruises provides ferry transportation to Ellis Island from Battery Park in New York and Liberty State Park in New Jersey from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. daily, with extended hours in the summers. The audio tour is included with the ticket and can be picked up at the audio desk on Ellis Island.
The Super New York Ticket during Christmas time
- On 24th December CitySights NY buses do not run – but customers can ride on our Gray Line NY buses.
- On 25th December Gray Line NY buses do not run - but customers can ride on CitySights NY buses
- On 26th December both companies operate on a published schedule. Customers who miss a day on the multi-day double-decker bus tour package can make enquiries with a manager at the Visitors center so your ticket can possibly be extended for an extra day.
- On Christmas eve and Christmas day the Hop-on hop-off ferry runs daily.
- The Night Tour will not operate on 24th December – we recommend you use this on Dec 23rd or 26th.
- The Statue of Liberty Ferry will run on a limited schedule on Christmas day – we recommend you use the ticket on 23rd or 24th December.
VIP is applicable to the Buses only.
In addition to the Super New York, you will get these VIP benefits:
- Be a real VIP with your All Access Pass which allows priority boarding in a separate line at some of our key bus stops.
- You will have your VIP Pass in a special plastic holder on a lanyard which is easily identifiable by bus supervisors and dispatchers.
- You will get a variety of discounts and special privileges including restaurants and retail stores.
Get your VIP All Access Pass now, for that very special VIP experience on the New York Buses.
Simply exchange your voucher at a central redemption centre in New York in order to obtain all your tickets and information.
This ticket is particularly good during holiday seasons and/or when New York is more crowded than usual.
Please note: Tours run daily, even during Christmas and New Year periods but please note on the 31st December the buses will stop running earlier than usual due to overall New York street closures, which is beyond our control. Please bear this in mind when purchasing a ticket to include 31st December.