Escape from the hustle and bustle of Orlando’s theme parks and discover the wildlife that calls this region home.
This is a rare opportunity to swim and snorkel with the endangered Florida manatees, as well as visiting the famous Homosassa State Park to view many of Florida’s endangered animals.
- This experience is a must for animal lovers – not only will you get to snorkel with the endangered Florida Manatees, but you’ll also have the opportunity to see wild dolphins in their natural habitat.
- Masks and snorkels are provided for you to swim, snorkel and interact with these rare and gentle creatures.
- Manatees, also known Sea Cows, are gentle giants and they’ll often come to greet you or even roll over to be tickled.
- After lunch you’ll visit Homosassa State Wildlife Park, famous throughout Florida for the rehabilitation of injured animals.
- Visit their current resident manatees in an underwater viewing chamber, as well as meeting other endangered animals including the state panther, bears, alligators and even a hippo!
- Get closer to Florida’s wildlife on this adventure tour – places are limited so book now to avoid disappointment.
Availability: This tour is available on Saturdays, except for some holidays including Christmas Day.
Transfers: Roundtrip transportation is provided from select locations within the Orlando, Kissimmee and Disney Areas
Departure Time: You’ll be picked up from 6.15am. The tour itself departs at 7am.
Return Time: You’ll be returned to your resort at around 5.30pm.
Duration: Please allow a full day for this trip.
Included: Breakfast and Lunch, Snorkelling equipment (Mask, Snorkel and Fins), Admission to Homosassa State Park
Not Included: Wetsuits (available for an additional fee)