Discover hidden treasures of the Orient, wonders of America and beauties of Europe all at one wildlife park, aimed at thrill seekers and fun lovers of all ages, Terra Natura!
Explore this new-generation wildlife park where you can discover the “Zooimmersion” experience – a new concept in habitat design which will enable you to come into contact with the animals as if there were no barriers between you – at least, no visible ones!
The 320,000 square metres of the Benidorm park are divided into four themed areas: Pangea, the entrance to the park, America, Europe and Asia.
A staggering 1,500 exotic animals cared for onsite, belong to 200 different species, 54 of which are endangered, add real character to the park.
What is Zooinmersion? It's Eyeball to Eyeball with Elephants!
- What Zooinmersion means to visitors to Terra Natura, is encounters with the animal inhabitants as though they were wandering freely, allowing people to get closer than ever before without any barriers to restrict them...
- ...at least, that is how it often appears. In reality of course, that could be potentially dangerous. But the design of the animal areas is so beautifully thought out, planted with an incredible variety and abundance of flora and with such great attention to detail, that visitors will not even know the barriers are there – and in some cases, when it's safe, they are not!
- Terra Natura has more than 1500 animals from 200 species. A few of Asia's residents for example, include water buffalo, pythons, tigers and elephants. The jungles of America are inhabited by wild and exotic creatures like ocelots, jaguars, monkeys and armadillos. Oh, and watch out for those jungle turkeys - they might just surprise you!
- The continent of Europe on the other hand with its calm Mediterranean waters, is home to an entire Greek village. Kalicameni perches on the cliff-top which you reach by donkey, passing through pine and carob forests where deer and roebuck feed. Pangea in contrast, is altogether more primitive, 80 million years to be precise. Volcanoes flow and ancient creatures lurk along with praying mantis, giant stick insects and other crawly things. Kids love Pangea!
And If All That's Not Enough...
- Terra Naturas continents not only have animals native to the area, but each have trees, plants, shops and restaurants too. Purchase beautiful Asian artefacts, dine at a Greek Taverna and watch a Mayan show in the Americas. In fact, go around the world in just 1 day (sorry Phileas)!
Terra Natura Wildlife Park
January, February, March, October, November & December from 10.30am
April to September from 10.00am
Closing times are from 17.00pm to 20.00pm depending on the season; We recommend you check the park's own website for details.
Aqua Natura Water Park
Open from May to October.
Park opens daily from 11am (May and October) and 10:30am June to September.
Closing times are from 17.30pm to 19.30pm depending on the season; We recommend you check the park's own website for details.
Please note opening/closing times and dates are subject to change.
A day at Terra Natura is an experience like no other and is definitely not to be missed. Our truly incredible value Terra Natura tickets offer the best prices you will find anywhere, so make haste and book them while you can.
- The park is suitable for those with limited mobility and wheelchair users, with dedicated seating for shows, reserved parking, electric wheelchair hire and adapted washrooms. The Children's Temple play zone and Flying Fox is specially designed with the needs of children with disabilities in mind.
- Children aged under 4 enter Terra Natura FREE with a paying adult.
- At Terra Natura you can hire pushchairs, lockers and sunbeds and leave any purchases with the shopping collection service.
- There are also cash machines, plenty of parking spaces and medical services at Terra Natura.
Please note that the parks reserve the right to change prices / discounts at any given time and due to routine maintenance to close attractions for a period of time. In any case notification of such events will be communicated at the ticket office.
- Enjoy 1 day admission to Terra Natura, Benidorm.
* Opening from 10.00/10.30 depending on the time of season. Closing times also vary on the time of season and range between 5pm and 8pm.
* We recommend you visit their website for full opening/closing dates and times.
* Please note the ticket you purchase is ONLY valid in the year you stipulate in your departure date.
PLEASE NOTE - THIS TICKET IS ONLY FOR ENTRY INTO TERRA NATURA.