New York City isn’t called the “Big Apple” for nothing. This very popular tour provides awe inspiring views of the Big Apple’s most iconic landmarks.
As you soar above New York City down the East River, you will fly right by the magnificent Statue of Liberty in all her glory. Enjoy views of Governors and Ellis Island and spot famous buildings such as the Empire State Building, Chrysler, Woolworth and Met Buildings and the USS Intrepid.
Other sights you'll see include the World Financial District, Battery Park and Central Park before heading back to the heliport.
We will confirm a flight time with our partner after you have made the booking. (If a specific time-slot is required please call us and we will do our best to accommodate your request.) Flight times are highly dependent upon weather and are therefore subject to change.
Highlights of the Tour:
- Amazing views of Manhattan
- New York's famous landmarks
- Helicopter flight of approximately 12-15mins
You can also book a PRIVATE Liberty Helicopter Tour! You will get to see all the above sights but in the privacy of an exclusive helicopter for you and your party. Up to 5 passengers can enjoy this special tour, which includes heliport fees, live pilot narrated commentary using state of the art headsets for all passengers and a free photo in a beautiful Liberty plaque.
Please check the ticket details for further information. The price that you see is the price per helicopter (for up to 5 passengers), not the price per person.
- A mandatory Heliport Facility Fee of $40pp will be payable at the heliport (does not apply to the Private Liberty Helicopter Tour).
- Infants under the age of 2 years will need to sit on the lap of an accompanying adult.
- These tours are non-refundable once booked - 100% cancellation charges apply.
- Please note during busy periods there is limited capacity.
- Mondays - Saturdays from 9am - 6.30pm. The last flight operates approximately an hour before the heliport closure.
- Approx. time in flight: 18-20 minutes.
- PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ARRIVAL
- Operates from the Downtown Manhattan Heliport at 6 East River Piers, New York, 10004.
- Your flight will land at West 30th Street Heliport at 12th Avenue, New York, 10001.
- Children Under 2 years of age AND under 35lbs fly for free when sitting on an adults lap. This policy is mandated by the FAA and is at the discretion of the pilot.
- The $40 heliport fees are included in the price of the Liberty Private Tour as well as live pilot narrated commentary using state of the art headsets for all passengers.
- The Liberty Private tour seats up to 5 passengers.
- FREE photo in a beautiful Liberty plaque.
- The price that you see is the price per helicopter (for up to 5 passengers), not the price per person.
Weight restrictions apply. Passengers may be weighed at check-in. Anyone weighing 300lbs (136kg/21.4 stone) or more will either not be able to fly or will be charged for an additional seat. This is payable locally.
This tour is suitable for wheelchair users and disabled people.
This tour is non-refundable once booked - 100% cancellation charges apply.
When you’ve Booked: You’ll receive an initial confirmation from us immediately. We will then send your booking details to the supplier within 48 hours to request confirmation. Once they confirm that your requested date and ticket is available, we will email your confirmation which will include the local operator’s contact details and any relevant information.