The Dublin Pass is a sightseeing package which grants visitors free entry to over 30 top attractions, museums and monuments in Dublin, as well as a free 24-Hour hop on hop off bus tour. With other benefits like Fast Track Entry included, it’s the best way to explore Dublin, saving both time and money.
Suggested 3 Day Dublin Pass Itinerary:
|Attraction||Walk Up Rates||with 3 Day Pass|
|24hr Hop on Hop Off Bus Tour*||€ 20.00||Included|
|Christchurch Cathedral||€ 7.00||Included|
|Dublin Castle||€ 7.00||Included|
|Dublin Zoo||€ 18.00||Included|
|EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum||€ 14.00||Included|
|Guinness Storehouse||€ 25.00||Included|
|Jameson Distillery, Bow St.||€ 20.00||Included|
|Jeanie Johnston Tallship||€ 10.00||Included|
|Malahide Castle||€ 12.50||Included|
|National Wax Museum Plus||€ 14.00||Included|
|St Patrick's Cathedral||€ 7.00||Included|
|Teelings Distillery||€ 15.00||Included|
|Total cost||€ 169.50||3 Day Pass €93|
OR choose the attractions you visit from a list of over 30 attractions (to view the inclusive attractions list, please click here >) all included within the cost of your Dublin Pass! There's no limit to how many attractions you choose, the more you see, the more you save!
- FREE entry to over 30 of Dublin’s most popular attractions, sights and landmarks
- FREE Hop on Hop off Bus Tour to discover Dublin's top attractions and landmarks with a 24hr ticket
- Discounts and exclusive offers at 20 extra venues, only available to Dublin Pass holders
- 15% off Aircoach Transfers between the airport and Dublin Centre
- Fast Track Entry at selected top Dublin attractions to skip the queues
- FREE guidebook to help plan your sightseeing adventure and guide your around the city
Use the Dublin Pass to discover the very best of Dublin with free entry to over 30 top attractions. From magnificent landmarks to distillery tours there is something for everyone with the Dublin sightseeing pass! (Please Note: Attractions are subject to change without notice).
To view the inclusive attractions list, please click here >
* IMPORTANT: The previously inclusive one way airport transfer is no longer included within any Dublin Pass effective from Monday 19th March 2018 onwards
IMPORTANT: Customers can present their printed voucher when purchasing Aircoach transfer tickets to/from the airport to receive a 15% discount. Please note, discount can be claimed before redeeming the voucher for the pass and claiming the Aircoach discount will not activate or count towards your inclusive pass days.
Availability: Daily year-round, individual attraction opening dates apply, please see individual websites for specific closures.
Duration: Your Pass is valid for 5 calendar days.
REDEMPTION CENTRE OPENING TIMES:
- Visit Dublin Centre, Suffolk St, (Next door to Pizza Hut) Dublin 2 (City Centre). Opening Times: Monday-Saturday 9am - 5.30pm. Sundays/Bank Holidays 10.30am - 3pm (Closed 12th, 25th - 26th Dec and 1st Jan).
- Discover Ireland Centre in City Centre, 14 Upper O’Connell Street, Dublin City Centre, Dublin 1, Ireland. Opening times: Monday-Saturday 9am-5pm. (Closed Sunday, 12th December and Public Holidays).
Please Note: Opening hours of redemption centres may occasionally change. Please check the website before travel to get the most up to date opening hours.