Depart New York East through the borough of Queens leaving the hustle and bustle of the big city behind!
You will see for yourself why the rich and famous chose to make Long Island their own personal playground when the scenery transforms from tall buildings to magnificent landscaping and gorgeous flowers in the springtime. Continue your journey past the Long Island Duck before arriving at Southampton where famous residents such as Jerry Seinfeld, Paris Hilton, David Letterman, Steven Spielberg and others built their home. This is definitely the place to see and be seen!
Start the tour strolling down the picturesque main street, before heading down through the historical harbour area and along ocean drive, where you will pass some of the homes of the rich and famous. After you've had your fill of glitz and glamour, you will make your way to Southampton where we visit one of the oldest and best wineries with a complimentary wine tatsing.
Your journey will continue to Sag Harbor, a picturesque and quaint town with a unique atmosphere. Take your time to discover the harbour and see the yachts that are the toys of the rich, then stop at the antique stores or the old world shops for some real bargains.
After lunch you will head west towards the Tanger Outlets where you'll pick up your mall goodies and explore the stores. In the late afternoon we will depart west for an evening arrival in New York.
Please note: You must be over 21 for the wine tasting session.
- Tour runs year round and departs on Tuesdays.
- Tour leaves from 1 central New York location and does not pick-up at hotels.
- Departure is from 777 8th Avenue (Gray Line Visitor Center) at 7am. The journey to the Hamptons takes approx. 2 hours (traffic dependant)
- Please ensure you are at the agreed pick-up point at least 15mins prior to Tour departure.
- In all standard Coaches you will receive FREE WiFi. (not available in mini-van.) Bus size depends on participating numbers.
- Air conditioned Van or Bus & Professional Tour Guide
- 20 minutes free time at Coopers Beach
- 1 hour free time on the Main Street of the Hamptons
- Sightseeing of Southhampton and Sag Harbor (you will have approx. 1 hour and 30 minutes free time at Sag Harbor)
- Coupons at the Tanger Outlets, where you will have approx. 2-3 hours free time
- Wine Tasting (Please note: you must be over 21 years old to take part in the wine tasting).