Redesigned in 2012, Titanic: The Experience immerses visitors in the more than 100 year story like never before. Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition, exclusively features:
- An Interactive Museum with 17 galleries on 20,000 sq ft.
- Guided tours led by trained actors in period dress portraying actual Titanic notables.
- "Little Big Piece," 3-ton section of the Ship's hull and the second largest piece of Titanic ever recovered.
- Full-scale recreations of her Grand Staircase, First Class Cabin, Verandah Cafe and more.
- Located centrally on International Drive Orlando Florida.
During seven research and recovery expeditions conducted between 1987 and 2004, RMS Titanic, Inc., (RMST) recovered over 5,500 artifacts. One hundred of these artifacts are now featured at Titanic: The Experience!
In summer 2010, RMS Titanic, Inc. completed its eighth and most ambitious mission to the wreck site of Titanic. These artifacts range from a massive 15-ton portion of the Ship's hull on display at the Luxor in Las Vegas, to a delicate child's marble measuring only one-half inch in diameter. "Little Big Piece," the second largest piece of Titanic ever recovered, is now on display at Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition.
The bottom of the deep ocean is a hostile environment. Over time, human-made objects will be consumed by bacteria, abraded by sediments, and corroded by salt and acids. Even the Ship itself is slowly being destroyed by iron-eating microorganisms; and will one day collapse on the ocean floor. Artifacts that are not recovered from the wreck site will eventually be lost.
RMS Titanic, Inc. is committed to recovering, conserving, and exhibiting artifacts from Titanic's wreck site to help preserve the physical memory of the Ship and the people who perished in the disaster.
Exceptionally trained actors in period costume portray famous Titanic notables such as Captain Smith and Margaret Brown, sharing stories of her passengers and crew during an hour-long guided journey on board the most famous Ship in history.
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition - Orlando is located in 7324 International Drive, Orlando FL 32819.
- Opening hours: Daily from 10 am all year round.
- Closing time is between 6 and 9 pm, depending on the season
- Holiday exceptions: Thanksgiving Week 10 am to 9 pm; Thanksgiving Day 10 am to 3 pm; Christmas and New Year’s weeks of 10 am to 9 pm.
- The venue is wheelchair accessible.
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the hour you would like to attend the guided tour. You are also able to tour the museum on your own at any time.
The following are prohibited inside the galleries:
- Food or beverages
- Pets - Guide dogs and other service animals only.
- Photography - cameras, video camera phones.
- Large packages, shopping bags or back packs.
- Cellular phones must be turned off in the Exhibition.
- Smoking is not permitted in any area of the Exhibition Center.