Imagine six fantastic Disney Parks, two exciting night-time entertainment districts, and a state-of-the-art sports complex. Now add in over 20 themed Resort Hotels, plus countless opportunities for dining, shopping and recreation, and it's easy to see why Walt Disney World Resort is the number one holiday destination in the world.
Whether you're looking for beloved Disney Characters, thrilling attractions, splashing good Water Parks or even a relaxing beach or two, Walt Disney World has it all. Meet Mickey. Ride a magic carpet through Agrabah. Get right in the middle of your favourite toons with outrageous, in-your-face 3D. Plunge down a waterfall. Travel through time, space and under the sea. Golf from dawn 'til dusk on pro courses. Water ski on private, pristine lakes. Shop 'til you drop. Be dazzled by spectacular, world-class entertainment. Savour delectable dining at award-winning restaurants. The possibilities are virtually endless.
And with so much to explore, there's only one ticket that lets you play Disney your way: Disney's Ultimate Ticket. Exclusively designed for UK guests visiting Walt Disney World Resort in Florida, this ticket means you can come and go as you please to all six Parks and more at one amazing price. It's the only ticket you need. With something for everyone, it's no wonder Walt Disney World is the holiday of your dreams!
MyMagic+* NOW AVAILABLE for all departures!
MyMagic+ takes the Walt Disney World holiday to a whole new level. This incredible family of online tools will help your customers plan their trip from home, and guide them throughout their visit. For more information, click here to view our handy MyMagic+ guide.
Memory Maker now FREE with EVERY 2018, 2019 and 2020 adult booking!
With every 2018, 2019 & 2020 Walt Disney World Resort adult ticket purchased, we're including Disney's Memory Maker, worth $199 when purchased on the gate. For full details, have a peek at our fact sheet here.
IMPORTANT: Disney Water Park Closures:
From October-March only one of the Disney Water Parks remain open, while the other closes for refurbishment:
- Blizzard Beach: Closed 28th October 2018 - 5th January 2019
- Typhoon Lagoon: Closed 6th January 2019 - TBD
Terms and conditions apply to Disney's Ultimate Ticket.
*MyDisneyExperience is now available for all customers. Tickets will be released 30 days prior to departure. Customers booking within 7 days of departure, will receive an e-ticket WITHOUT a MyMagic+ reference no. Customers booking 8 days - 30 days prior, will receive their e-ticket the next working day. Customers who are staying within a Disney Hotel will be entitled to receive their ticket 60 days prior to departure, but it will be the agents responsibility to contact Attraction World to ensure the booking is released early.
Make huge savings in Orlando with our EXCLUSIVE freebie!
For a limited time only, we're giving away a FREE Florida Packed Pass e-card with all key Florida parks bookings. The Florida Packed Pass gives you massive savings on dining, shopping and activities at over 100 different venues in Florida!
Each e-card can be used for up to 4 people, as many times as you like! Just flash your card and watch the $$$’s drop off...
Tell me more...
Your customers will automatically receive the free e-card with their e-tickets when they purchase any of the following:
Walt Disney World Resort in Florida
Universal Orlando Resort™
Busch Gardens® Tampa
Discovery Cove® Orlando
Our combo tickets are also included!
Want to check out all the deals and offers available? Follow this link www.floridapackedpass.com
For full details, and to download our offer poster, please CLICK HERE >
T&C’s: Valid on all 2018 bookings. 1 card per booking.1 card is valid for up to 4 people only. Limited stock offer.
The Disney World Theme Parks
The Disney World Resort in Florida covers an area the size of Greater Manchester, and is home to 4 theme parks, 2 water parks, a whole town of shops, restaurants and nightlife, a sports complex, golf courses, spas, hotels...the list is endless. Take a look at the overview of each of the main areas below, because even if you've been to Disney World before, there is always something new to see or do!
The first ever park to open at what is now the Walt Disney World Resort, Magic Kingdom Park is the world's most-visited theme park with over 19 million visitors every year!
With the iconic Cinderella Castle at its centre, the original Disney park has 6 themed lands to explore, with classic attractions, enchanting fireworks, musical parades and beloved Disney characters all waiting for you...
Epcot is divided into two areas:
- Future World: Where you can see all kinds of technological innovations, and also one of the fastest attractions to be found in any Disney Theme Park!
- World Showcase: In which you can explore the culture and cuisine of 11 countries.
Even if you’ve never been to Epcot before, you'll definitely recognise it's most iconic attraction - Spaceship Earth - which looks just like a giant golf ball!
DISNEY'S HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS
Disney’s Hollywood Studios offers a glimpse of the behind-the-scenes action, glitz and glamour of the golden age of Hollywood’s movie industry.
With all the energy of a blockbuster movie set, you’ll feel like a star as you walk down the red carpet into the heart of movieworld. From thrilling attractions to live spectaculars and exciting backstage action - are you ready for your close-up??
The biggest animal-themed park in the world, with around 2000 animals representing 300 species!
Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park is made up of 6 magical lands, complete with rides, attractions, spectacular shows and set within the lush landscapes of Africa and Asia, where the animals roam freely in incredible recreations of their natural habitats.
DISNEY'S BLIZZARD BEACH WATER PARK
Slide down the slushy slopes of one of the world’s fastest and tallest waterslides at Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park – a snow-covered ski resort which melted in the heat of Florida!
Sunbathe on a white-sand beach, glide down Runoff Rapids, take a toboggan ride or hop on a fully-functioning chair-lift.
And not forgetting the little ones of course - they have their very own mini-size waterslides too, topped with a snow-castle fountain!
DISNEY'S TYPHOON LAGOON WATER PARK
Soak up a storm of fun in this tropical paradise, strewn with wrecked ships, fishing gear and surfboards where, according to "Disney legend" they were flung by a massive typhoon.
The park’s centrepiece is "Miss Tilly", a shrimp boat impaled upon a mountain named "Mount Mayday" that erupts a 50-foot (15 m) geyser of water every half-hour.
Plunge down rushing rapids, sunbathe on a sandy beach, glide down a lazy river, and experience the 6-foot swells of North America’s biggest wave pool!
Take a stroll along the waterfront at the fun-filled Disney Springs area (formerly known as Downtown Disney) and visit unique shops, world-class restaurants, enjoy spectacular entertainment and more!
- Disney FastPass+ service lets you reserve access to select attractions, entertainment and more. You can secure up to 3 FastPass+ selections per day in advance either online or using the mobile app. And the best part? There is no extra charge for this complimentary benefit.
- All our Walt Disney World Resort tickets include admission to all 4 theme parks, both water parks, Downtown Disney and more!
- Other attractions at Walt Disney World Resort, the Wide World of Sports Complex etc, are included according to availability. Please check ticket details for further information.
- For safety reasons, height restrictions apply on some rides and attractions at Walt Disney World Resort.
- Children under 3 years old enjoy free admission to Walt Disney World Resort!
- To stay up-to-date with closures and ride alterations, please visit your dedicated Disney Travel Agent portal. Once you have logged in, hover over the 'Walt Disney World Resort' link in the top navigation and click the 'Refurbishments' option.
- NEW! Disney's Fantasia Gardens and Inter Summerland Miniature Golf Courses are now included in all ticket types. As well as this PlayStation® Pavilion at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex (Valid for 30 minutes of play time per day, on days when the PlayStation® Pavilion is operating) is now also included in each tickets types.
- ULTIMATE TICKETS - Guests can enjoy a round of golf every day if they wish during their ticket validity! But only one game per day.
Disney's Ultimate Ticket gives a guest 21 days of unlimited access to:
- Magic Kingdom
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon
PLUS, unlimited admission to:
- Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course*
- ESPN Wide World of Sports complex**
- Disney's Fantasia Gardens and Disney's Winter Summerland Miniature Golf courses****
Once purchased you can use your ticket until the end of the year of purchase.
Terms & Conditions: Child Tickets are for ages 3-9. All tickets must be used for the first time in the same calendar year as printed on the ticket. Disney’s Ultimate Tickets are valid for 14 or 21 days from date of first . Water Parks are subject to seasonal and weather closures. **Subject to availability; tee time reservations required- call 001407 938 4653 to book. Golf equipment available to hire but not included. ****Excludes prize play games. We reserve the right to change ticket entitlements at any time without prior notice. *****One round of Golf per day at either Disney’s Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course or Disney’s Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course Round must start prior to 4pm. We reserve the right to change ticket entitlements at any time without prior notice. © Disney