See the sights of historic Brooklyn on this informative 24hr Hop on Hop off Bus Tour around Brooklyn!
Visit Brooklyn and discover art, music, food, fashion and more. You’ll see aspects of Brooklyn’s previous golden age like the charming brownstones, the beautiful Brooklyn Botanic Garden, Brooklyn Museum and the Brooklyn Bridge. Cross over from Manhattan on this tour for spectacular views of the city skyline at the historic Fulton Ferry Landing or catch sporting events and shows at the new Barclay’s Center.
- The only double-decker tour with Hop-off stops in Brooklyn
- Double-decker views of: Prospect Park, Barclays Center, Brooklyn Bridge, Brooklyn Museum, Brooklyn Promenade, Grand Army Plaza
- Explore the Prospect Park Zoo, DUMBO and Brooklyn Botanic Gardens
- All double-decker bus tours available with narration in 11 different language options
To view the route map, please click here.
Please note :
- Routes/Maps are subject to change without notice. Any changes are beyond our control and no refunds will be offered. For the most up to date Route/Map please always enquire when in resort.
- The Brooklyn Tour is a Hop on Hop off Tour which is also included as part of our All Around Town Tour.
- Accessibility: Double-decker buses can accommodate customers in wheelchairs on the lower level.
- Approx 2 hours.
- Hop-on Hop-off Ticket valid for 24hr from redemption.
- Departs every 30 minutes between 10.30am to 3.30pm from Old Fulton Street by Prospect Street.
- Bus tours narrations will be available in 11 different languages. You will have the option to listen to a live tour guide in English OR enjoy pre-recorded tour narration in your choice of: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Mandarin, Russian, Japanese, Korean or Hebrew.
Please note: Tours run daily, even during Christmas and New Year periods but please note on the 31st December the buses will stop running earlier than usual due to overall New York street closures, which is beyond our control. Please bear this in mind when purchasing a ticket to include 31st December.