This New York City walking tour takes you around Ground Zero to explore both the past and future of the World Trade Center, the Financial district area including New York stock exchange, Wall Street, Federal Hall and Federal Reserve bank as well as timed admission tickets to the 9/11 Memorial Museum.
This tour offers an unforgettable experience as you hear stories of the heroes of 9/11 and how New York City rose from the ashes of tragedy to flourish once more.
You'll meet your guide within walking distance of the Ground Zero site, where you'll embark on a journey into the bravery, passion, and tragedy of 9/11. You'll explore surrounding New York sites such as Grave of Alexander Hamilton, the first US Treasury Secretary, The soaring towers of Wall Street and the Canyon of Heroes, The New York Stock Exchange and Federal Reserve Bank, Federal Hall, where Washington was sworn in as President, Renowned Trinity Church and its storied past.
You will see St Paul’s Chapel, the American Express Eleven Tears Memorial, Winter Garden and, of course, the Ground Zero site. Your guide will take you through the various sights, giving you ample opportunity for reflection and contemplation. You are welcome to bring flowers or tributes to place by the 9/11 Memorial site.
The 9/11 Memorial museum admission are strictly timed tickets. The Museum is an underground museum which has various artifacts of September 11, 2001, and pieces of steel from the Twin Towers, such as the last piece of steel to leave Ground Zero in May 2002. Exhibits in the museum include 23,000 images, 10,300 artifacts, and nearly 2,000 oral histories of the dead provided by friends and loved ones, in addition to over 500 hours of video.
- Guided tour of the World Trade Center and Financial district in New York City.
- Visit St. Paul's Chapel, the American Express Eleven Tears Memorial, Winter Garden and Wall Street areas.
- Entrance to 9/11 Memorial.
- Timed entrance ticket to 9/11 Memorial Museum.
- Your professional and knowledgeable tour guide will recount gripping stories of heroic deeds from 9/11.
- Gratuities are optional.
9/11 Memorial museum tickets are limited - BOOK NOW!
- Tour runs daily at 02:30pm, except for on 11th September. Tour ends around 5:30pm.
- Meeting point is 209 Broadway, in front of St.Paul's Chapel between Vasey and Fulton Streets.
- 3 hours tour.
- There is an English speaking guide on this Tour.
- Tour includes Entrance to the 9/11 Memorial.
- Tickets to the 9/11 Memorial Museum are also included at a timed entry. The Museum is underground. You will have up to closing time (usually around 8pm) to explore the Museum on your own, should you wish!)
- Tour operates in all weather so please dress appropriately. (Please dress in layers during cold weather.)
- Please wear good walking shoes as you will spend the majority of this tour walking.
- NO food or drink items are included on this Tour.
- Gratuities are optional.
- Please arrive 10mins prior to start time of the Tour to meet the group.
(Tour provider is not affiliated with the National September 11 Memorial and Museum.)
When you’ve Booked: You’ll receive an initial confirmation from us immediately. We will then send your booking details to the supplier within 48 hours to request confirmation. Once they confirm that your requested date and ticket is available, we will email your confirmation which will include the local operator’s contact details and any relevant information.