See more of Turkey on this half day tour of the delights of the beautiful Asiatic coast.
Your first stop will be at Beylerbeyi Palace, a lavishly furnished Sultan's summer palace. Then it's on to Camlca Hill from where you can enjoy breathtaking views over Istanbul and the Bosphorus. The last stop of the tour is Bagdat Street, the most popular shopping street on the Asian side of Istanbul, filled with elegant boutiques, shops and restaurants.
Highlights of the Tour:
- Beylerbeyi Palace (closed each Thursday and Monday and replaced with St Chora Musum)
- Camlica Hill and the shops of Bagdat Street
- Spectacular views of Istanbul and Bosphorus
- The tour departs daily but on Mondays, the Beylerbeyi Palace is closed on Mondays and replaced with St. Chora Museum.
- Trip departs around 1.30pm.
- Transportation to and from hotel included as well as entrance fees and an English speaking guide.
- Any other services than those mentioend above are excluded.
- Duration: 4 hours approx.