Enjoy a magical evening in Athens, seeing all the famous sights and landmarks for which this incredible city is known.
You'll start the tour by visiting the main Greek port of Piraeus, passing by the most important focal points of the city including the City Hall and the picturesque yacht harbour of Microlimano. You will also pass the Temple of Olympian Zeus, the National Garden, Parliament, the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, the Catholic Cathedral, Athens University, the National Library, Old Parliament and many other famous landmarks.
When you arrive in Plaka, enjoy a pleasant stroll through the old city of Athens to one of the most popular local taverns where you can enjoy dinner with live bouzouki music and Greek folk dancing.
Highlights of the Tour:
- See the beautiful city of Athens at night
- Port of Piraeus
- Temple of Olympian Zeus
- Enjoy a meal, Bouzouki music and Greek folk dancing in a local tavern
- Experience the wonderful city of Athens at night on a tour that includes hotel pick-up in an air-conditioned coach, a visit to Piraeus and a traditional Greek meal with live entertainment in Plaka.
- Tour starts at 20.30 from the resort office in central Athens but hotel pick ups will start earlier.
- Please note that this tour is not guided but does have an escort on hand to accompany the group.
- You will need to call in resort to re-confirm your pick up time.