Love will surrender to the most cherished secrets of Nichupte Lagoon aboard Columbus Lobster Dinner Cruise.
This is one of a kind romance tour in Cancun offering a special evening surrounded by breathtaking views, live saxophone music, fine wine and a delicious surf n’ turf or lobster dinner.
As the sun goes down, the indescribable experience of sailing our Spanish Galleon Columbus will set your heart on fire to give you a higher meaning and deeper bond with that special someone.
Do not wait any longer; this ultimate romance tour will enrich your life forever!
Please Note: Transportation is not included, so you must make your own way to the boat. Roundtrip transport is available locally on specific days from Riviera Maya, Moon Palace and Puerto Juarez hotels only. These can be arranged at a cost of around $16 per person round trip. (Transport is available daily for the afternoon departure (5:30) and on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays for the night departure (8:30 pm).) Transportation from Cancun is unfortunately not available. However as the departure marina is located in the Cancun hotel zone, you may wish to get a taxi (or city bus for the cost of around $1.00 per person, one way.) Please note: the 5:30 departure is not available on Wednesdays and Sundays.
Children are not able to join this cruise.
- Includes Candlelit Columbus Cruise with Vegetarian Dinner.
- Transport is not included in this ticket.
- Roundtrip transportation is available on specific days from Rivera Maya, Moon Palace and Puerto Juarez hotels only at the cost of around $16.00 per person, round trip.
- Transport is available on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays for the 8pm / 8:30pm departure.
- As the departure marina is located in the Cancun hotel zone, you may wish to get a taxi (or city bus for the cost of around $1.00 per person, one way.)
- Usually sails from 8pm to 11pm. Exact sailing times depends on daylight. From 6th April until 25th October it departs 30 mins later at 8:30pm. (From 4th April 2015 this reverts back to 8pm).
- Domestic Open Bar available.
- Dress code is semi-formal or smart-casual.
- All passengers have to pay a $8.00pp Dock Fee at check-in.
- Unfortunately, the boat is not wheelchair accessible.
- Tour does not include gratuities.