Enjoy an exciting day trip from Athens to Delphi.
You'll start by passing the Olympic Stadium, site of the 2004 Athens Olympics. Continue on through Thebes for a short stop in Levadia and then on to Arachova (known in ancient times as the navel of the world) on your way to Delphi.
You'll then pass Castalia Spring and visit the archaeological site at the Temple of Apollo, famous for its oracle. Next, visit the Museum of Delphi, home to spectacular finds including the bronze Charioteer, Naxian Sphinx and the Statue of Antinoos.
After lunch, return to Athens via the picturesque mountain village of Arachova, built on the south slopes of Parnassus and well known for its attractive hand-woven carpets, rugs and quilts, as well as for its delicious wine and cheese!
Highlights of the Tour:
- Temple of Apollo
- Museum of Delphi
- Incredible sights of Delphi with plenty of great photo opportunities
- Enjoy a visit to the magnificent Temple of Apollo in Delphi on a luxury coach tour from Athens. Including lunch.
- Pick up available from central hotels. Depending on where the clients are staying they will be pick up between 07:50 to 08:30.
- Drop offs also depend on where the clients are staying but will be approximately between 18:30 and 18:45.
- Clients will need to ring the resort office on arrival to reconfirm their pick up time.
- This tour is not suitable for people with mobility problems and comfortable walking shoes are recommended.