Enjoy this exciting tour of all the must-see sights in Vancouver, including a visit to the Harbour Centre for a 360° panoramic view over the city.
On this half-day tour. you'll visit Canada Place, the Cruise Ship Terminal and CN IMAX Theatre. You'll also visit Prospect Point, Chinatown and Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Gardens, Robson Street which is renowned for its fashionable shops and great restaurants, see the totem poles in Stanley Park, visit Gastown including 'Gassy Jack' and see the Steam Clock.
Other sights include the Queen Elizabeth Theatre and Public Library, GM Place and BC Place Stadiums, English Bay, Shaughnessy Estates and Granville Island with its public market, galleries, marinas and speciality shops.
Finally, you'll stop at the 553ft high Harbour Centre (entry included) for a 360° panoramic view over the city.
Highlights of the Tour:
- See the must-see sights of Vancouver
- Visit historical buildings and great shopping areas
- Enjoy a 360° view at Harbour Centre
- Tour departs from the City of Vancouver.
- The tour runs from 1st April until 8th October only, with daily departures at approx. 10am.
- Duration: Approximately 4 hours.
- Admission to the Lookout Tower included.
Please note: Free pick-up and drop-off is offered at most hotels in Vancouver, North Vancouver, Richmond and Burnaby.
When you’ve Booked: You’ll receive an initial confirmation from us immediately. We will then send your booking details to the supplier within 48 hours to request confirmation. Once they confirm that your requested date and ticket is available, we will email your confirmation which will include the local operator’s contact details and any relevant information.