Put on your riding hat and boots for this authentic Mexican 'cowboy style' horseback experience! Head out into the mystic jungles of the Mayan Riviera and get closer to nature. Spend quality time with your loved ones and family as you ride peacefully through these ancient surroundings, meeting beautiful native birds and animals along the way.
Your tour begins when you arrive at our marina on the spectacular Maroma beach in Mayan Riviera, famous for being one of the Top Beaches in the World by independent reviewers including Travel Discovery Channel. Our friendly staff will welcome you to the Marina and introduce you to the region, explaining what to expect and the fun birds and critters of the jungle to keep an eye out for. Then head towards the starting point in the jungle where you will be greeted by your guide and a group of beautiful, well-trained horses.
Safety tips and advice on how to ride your horse will be provided. You’ll be set up with a horse that most closely matches your skill level, all of which are very friendly and comfortable with meeting new friends each day.
Your professional guide will lead the way down intriguing jungle paths as you relax to nature’s sounds and the splendid scenery. Ride through open grottoes (cenotes), beautiful vegetation and tropical surroundings with your loyal companion. Your guide will point out any exciting wildlife that crosses your path.
You will also pass through sand dunes located approximately 25 meters from the beach.
Please note: The itinerary and inclusions of any ticket which features animals is subject to change without notice. We cannot offer any refunds when any such changes are made as these are beyond our control.
Your horseback ride will take you through a Jungle path near a Marina which is located halfway between Puerto Morelos and Playa Del Carmen.
- Tour availabe every Monday to Saturday
- Tours run at 09:30am, 12:00pm and 3.00pm
- Transport from/ to Cancun and Riviera Maya hotels is included and pick ups are from your hotel lobby. Pick up times to be arranged when you ring whilst in resort.
- Snacks, soft drinks and purified water is inclusive.
- Tours lasts 3 hours including transportation.
- You will spend approx. 1 hour and 30 minutes on horseback.
- Please wear comfortable shoes and bring a change of clothes, sunglasses and swimwear/towel!
- There are lockers available which costs approximately $5 locally.
- This activity is not permitted for children under 6 years old, pregnant women or people with back problems or who have had recent surgery
- Please note: There is a maximum weight for this activity of 220Ib (this is roughly 120kg/18.9 stone).