Located less than an hour from Las Vegas, Lake Mead offers you the opportunity to take a break from the Neon Jungle of Las Vegas and enjoy a wonderful cruise aboard the Desert Princess!
This authentic paddle wheel boat was built especially to cruise the blue waters of Lake Mead. Cruise in climate controlled comfort on one of the two enclosed decks or feel the wind in your hair and the desert sun on your face up top on the open promenade deck.
Enjoy an enchanting lunch or evening tour cruising on the calm waters of Lake Mead one of the world’s largest man made lakes. Casually stroll along the deck and visit the Captains Bridge of this amazing Mississippi Style Paddle Wheel Boat. You will also be able to view the unique sights of the Hoover Dam towering above you as well as the spectacular new Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge.
Experience the amazing views and unique scenery and wildlife surrounding Lake Mead whilst enjoying your dining experience, consisting of a variety of choice, including seafood, chicken, pastas, or vegetarian entrees. There is also alcohol available for purchase on the tour.
Our Lunch Cruise also includes a 2 hour Hoover Dam visit, as well as a photo stop opportunity at the famous Welcome to Las Vegas sign.
- Includes 2 hour stop at Hoover Dam and a 90 minute Lake Mead Lunch Cruise! We also stop at the Las Vegas Welcome Sign.
- Total duration: Approximately 7 hours.
- Runs daily from 1st February until 30th November. From 1st July until 28th August the cruise doesn't operate on Fridays.
- Requires 7 people in total to operate.
- Includes Return Transfers from Las Vegas Hotels.
- Pick-up times vary between 7:45am & 8:45am.
- Drop off time is around 3pm.
- Children 2 years and under go free if they sit on a parent's lap.
- We advise you to wear layered clothing and comfortable shoes.
- We can accommodate Collapsible Wheelchairs on our Mercedes Benz Sprinter Vans but there are no ADA lifts.
When you’ve Booked: You’ll receive an initial confirmation from us immediately. We will then send your booking details to the supplier within 48 hours to request confirmation. Once they confirm that your requested date and ticket is available, we will email your confirmation which will include the local operator’s contact details and any relevant information.