Make the most of a 24 hour Hop-on Hop-off bus pass which allows you to visit famous NY attractions at your leisure! Take in the amazing views of New York City from an upstairs seat on New York's only double decker bus.
You’ll get the best views of Times Square, Empire State Building, One World Trade Center, Rockefeller Center and more on this tour. If you're lucky you may also spot other famous names while cruising through the trendy areas of SoHo and Greenwich Village, where many celebrities reside. Hop-on and off along this route to shop in Chinatown, dine in Little Italy, catch a glimpse of the Statue of Liberty in Battery Park or stroll down Wall Street. The city is your oyster!
- Double-decker views of: Empire State Building, One World Trade Center, Madison Square Garden, Times Square, Macy’s, United Nations, Wall Street, Rockefeller Center and more.
- Hop-off for shopping in SoHo and Chinatown, dining in Little Italy, views of the Statue of Liberty from Battery Park, the edgy neighbourhood of the Lower East Side
- All double-decker bus tours available with narration in 11 different language options
To view the route map, please click here.
- Routes/Maps are subject to change without notice. Any changes are beyond our control and no refunds will be offered. For the most up to date Route/Map please always enquire when in resort.
- The Downtown Tour is a Hop-on Hop-off Tour which is also included as part of our All Around Town Tour.
- Accessibility: Double-decker buses can accommodate customers in wheelchairs on the lower level.
- Approximately 3 hours.
- This tour departs daily between 8am - 6pm (frequent departures).
- Bus tours narrations will be available in 11 different languages. You will have the option to listen to a live tour guide in English OR enjoy pre-recorded tour narration in your choice of: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Mandarin, Russian, Japanese, Korean or Hebrew.
Please note: Tours run daily, even during Christmas and New Year periods but please note on the 31st December the buses will stop running earlier than usual due to overall New York street closures, which is beyond our control. Please bear this in mind when purchasing a ticket to include 31st December.