This breathtaking tour speaks for itself. Soar above New York Harbour to view all of New York City’s most captivating sights from the air!
Your tour begins following the Hudson River, flying over Manhattan’s Financial District which allows for a bird’s eye view of the Statue of Liberty, the newly refurbished Governors Island, Ellis Island and the Verrazano Bridge. The helicopter will then continue up the Hudson River towards Midtown where you'll see all of New York City’s most famous skyscrapers…including the Empire State Building, Met Life, Woolworth and Chrysler buildings along with the USS Intrepid, Central Park, Yankee Stadium, Brooklyn and George Washington Bridge and the Palisades of New Jersey. This truly all-encompassing tour is the best of the best - we are sure you will agree.
You can also book a PRIVATE Liberty Helicopter Tour! You will get to see all the above sights but in the privacy of an exclusive helicopter for you and your party. Up to 5 passengers can enjoy this special tour, which includes heliport fees, live pilot narrated commentary using state of the art headsets for all passengers and a free photo in a beautiful Liberty plaque.
Please check the ticket details for further information. The price that you see is the price per helicopter (for up to 5 passengers), not the price per person.
- A mandatory Heliport Facility Fee of $40pp will be payable at the heliport (does not apply to the Private Liberty Helicopter Tour).
- Infants under the age of 2 years will need to sit on the lap of an accompanying adult.
- These tours are non-refundable once booked - 100% cancellation charges apply.
- Please note during busy periods there is limited capacity
- Mondays - Saturdays from 9am - 6.30pm. The last flight operates approximately an hour before the heliport closure.
- Approx. time in flight: 18-20 minutes.
- PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ARRIVAL
- Operates from the Downtown Manhattan Heliport at 6 East River Piers, New York, 10004.
- Your flight will land at West 30th Street Heliport at 12th Avenue, New York, 10001.
- Children Under 2 years of age AND under 35lbs fly for free when sitting on an adults lap. This policy is mandated by the FAA and is at the discretion of the pilot.
- The $40 heliport fees are included in the price of the Liberty Private Tour as well as live pilot narrated commentary using state of the art headsets for all passengers.
- The Liberty Private tour seats up to 5 passengers.
- FREE photo in a beautiful Liberty plaque.
- The price that you see is the price per helicopter (for up to 5 passengers), not the price per person.
Weight restrictions apply. Passengers may be weighed at check-in. Anyone weighing 300lbs (136kg/21.4 stone) or more will either not be able to fly or will be charged for an additional seat. This is payable locally.
This tour is suitable for wheelchair users and disabled people.
This tour is non-refundable once booked - 100% cancellation charges apply.
When you’ve Booked: You’ll receive an initial confirmation from us immediately. We will then send your booking details to the supplier within 48 hours to request confirmation. Once they confirm that your requested date and ticket is available, we will email your confirmation which will include the local operator’s contact details and any relevant information.