Take Two! On a walking tour through Central Park you'll see over forty famous movie locations!
Sometimes taking a stroll through Central Park feels like being in a timeless romantic film. Perhaps it’s the horse-drawn carriages and the tree-lined pathways. Or perhaps it’s the fact that, well, hundreds of movies have been shot in Central Park.
Highlights of the Tour:
- Walk where the cast of Glee danced and sang "I Love New York".
- Take photos at the famous ice skating rink from Love Story and Serendipity.
- See where Steve Carell and Tina Fey escaped the bad guys in Date Night.
- Visit Bethesda Terrace seen in The Avengers, Delivery Man and Elf.
- Go on location to the Bandshell from Breakfast at Tiffany’s.
- Visit the Boathouse Café used in When Harry Met Sally.
- Feed pigeons where Macaulay Culkin fed them in Home Alone 2.
- Daily at 12pm March until January.
Departure Point: In front of the stone wall of the N/R/W subway station (yellow subway line) located on 59th Street between 5th Avenue & 6th Avenue.
Duration: Approximately 2 hours.
Please Note: Walking tour runs even with rain, wind or shine (except Jan/Feb) - so comfy shoes and weather appropriate clothes are recommended!
Children under 6 go free!
When you’ve Booked: You’ll receive an initial confirmation from us immediately. We will then send your booking details to the supplier within 48 hours to request confirmation. Once they confirm that your requested date and ticket is available, we will email your confirmation which will include the local operator’s contact details and any relevant information.