Visit New York City in the winter holidays and enjoy this very special Movie Sites tour!
You will be guided to some of the city’s hidden gems and can spot iconic landmarks, too. You’ll visit the locations where your favorite holiday movies were filmed and match them to movie clips you’ll see on screen along the way! This sightseeing excursion is sure to spread some holiday cheer!
- Peek into the brilliant holiday windows at Bloomingdales, Lord & Taylor, Barneys, and the same Macy’s you’ll remember from Miracle on 34th Street.
- Catch a glimpse of the famed tree in Rockefeller Center where Macaulay Culkin reunites with his mom in Home Alone 2.
- Pass through Central Park and reminisce the serendipitous moment John Cusack and Kate Beckinsale had at Wollman Rink in Serendipity.
- See the apartment where Buddy the Elf stays with his Dad during his visit to New York City in Elf.
- Witness the electrifying storefront displays as you’re guided down Fifth Avenue, passing swanky shops like Tiffany & Co., where Zac Efron takes Michelle Pfeiffer in New Year's Eve.
- Enjoy a photo-op in front of the tree at Lincoln Center and learn where Bill Murray found out his taxi driver was the Ghost of Christmas Past in Scrooged.
A local actor or actress entertains and informs you along the way.
You receive PRIORITY SEATING: Pre-boarding and guaranteed seating in the first 4 rows.
The tour runs daily at 3pm from 23rd November 2018 until 31st December 2018.
The tour runs daily at 3pm from 22nd November 2019 until 2nd January 2019.
Departure point: 60th Street and Broadway (outside Starbucks on Broadway) near Columbus Circle.
Duration: Approximately 2.5 hours.
Please note: If a child is 5 or younger and will be sitting on your lap during the entire tour, your child can join for free and you won’t need to purchase a ticket for the little one. If the child requires a seat, you will need to purchase a Child Ticket. Young children are welcome on the tour, but please note: If your child proves disruptive or excessively restless, you may be asked to leave.
When you’ve Booked: You’ll receive an initial confirmation from us immediately. We will then send your booking details to the supplier within 48 hours to request confirmation. Once they confirm that your requested date and ticket is available, we will email your confirmation which will include the local operator’s contact details and any relevant information.