Be among the first to enter the temples, as the park opens from our PRIVATE entrance at the Mayaland Resort which is located INSIDE the Chichen Itza archeological park. Enjoy the magic of being amidst the temples by yourself!
Our unique experience begins with a sunrise Mercedes Benz pick up at your hotel before 6am. We start purposely early so you are the first to arrive at the site and so you avoid the crowds and the heat!
You will meet and be spiritually enriched by a High Maya Priest and partake in a "soul enhancing" ceremony before entering to Chichen Itza.
Upon arrival at the park, our Certified Archeology Historian will greet you and your party. Each participant will visit the temples in solitude and enjoy the site before any other visitors arrive, most of them over two and a half hours later.
End the tour by enjoying a delicious all you can eat buffet which offers you a variety of Mexican, Yucatan, Maya and Continental Cuisine, complete with every imaginable local delicacy!
Choose a Tour from our 2 options below.
This is a PRIVATE all inclusive Tour to Chichen Itza with Private Mercedes Benz vehicle and certified Guide, private Chichen Itza entry - available for 2 passengers only. If you have more than 2 in your party, please contact us.
Prices are per party of 2 passengers - NOT per person! If you are a couple, please just book 1.
- This Tour is for a minimum and maximum of 2 passengers - from Cancun or Mayan Riviera
- Tour operates daily
- Total duration approximately 10 - 11 hours.
- Tour includes; PRIVATE roundtrip transfers by luxury vehicle, Light breakfast items on board the vehicle, Certified Driver Guide, Escorted Private Chichen Itza entry, Buffet Lunch at Mayaland Resort, use of facilities at Mayaland Resort. (Lunch beverages and optional gratuities are not included.)
- Pick-up is approximately 5:45am - 6:45am. Our partners in resort will contact you at your Hotel when in resort to discuss the details.
- Pick-up is from all hotels. (Please note if you are staying in the old part of Cancun called ‘Downtown’ you will be collected from a mutually agreeable meeting point.)
- Your Tour will depart from the Mayaland Resort back to your hotel around 3:00pm and so you should arrive around 5pm, depending on any private agreements and traffic.
- We would advise you to take comfortable clothing, bathing wear a camera and very comfortable walking shoes.
- Much of the terrain at Chichen Itza is sandy paths and grass and we would therefore not recommend this Tour for anyone with mobility issues or wheelchair users (unless perhaps you have an all-terrain foldable wheelchair and accompanying adult who can assist you.)
Please note that during Summer time (usually from beginning of April until the end of October) the schedule will be amended by 1 hour: Departure and return time will be 1 hour earlier.