‘Voted Majorca’s No.1 Show for over 30 years’
The Pirates Adventure Show has amazed over 3 million customers with a swashbuckling mix of world class acrobatics, thrilling gymnastics and breathtaking dancing.
Escape to a magical world of action, thrills, comedy and fun for an experience that you will never forget.
Pirates Adventure is the ultimate dinner show for all ages.
The excitement starts before you enter the theatre with plenty of pre-show interaction with the cast; once inside, a 12metre high Pirates Galleon sets the stage and you are placed in the midst of the action - feel the heat of the fire, hear the sound from the swords, and look up as Pirates fly over your head!
Escape for an evening of jaw-dropping entertainment complete with a real buccaner’s feast, plus unlimited soft drinks, beer and sangria to wash it down. A truly unforgettable experience, get lost in the adventure with acrobatics that will amaze, dancers that will dazzle and laughs for all ages.
New for 2018 –VVIP Experience & Below Decks Backstage Tour.
Have you ever wondered what happens backstage? Wanted a sneak peak at the dressing rooms or simply been curious about the actual workings of a world classdinner show? Well now you can explore life through the eyes of a Pirate...with our brand new VVIP Experience & “Below Decks” Backstage Tour, which offers a unique insight into over thirty years ofhistory of Pirates and our custom builttheatre from the very beginning to present day.
There are four seating categories to suit all budgets.
To view seating plan, please click here >
All of our guests in any seating area will have interaction with our cast outside of the Theatre before entering the show and during the Pre-show.
All tickets include a meal of roast chicken, potato wedges, coleslaw, a bread roll & butter and an ice cream cup with a vegetarian option on request. Beer, sangria, Soft Drinks and water are free throughout the evening.
Please note vegetarian meals need to be pre-order, please advise if vegetarian meal is required at the time of booking. Failure to do so will result in a supplement of 10€ per meal charged locally.
- From May through October there is a Transport option available which picks up from all areas of the island.
- Please note this transport option is only available on FRIDAYS from Northern and Eastern Resorts and every day that a show is on from the south.
- To book, simply add the transport option below for the day you have booked the show. Once in resort you just will have to call the resort office to confirm what time and where you are been picked up from.
- Please remember to add the name of your hotel and resort when making a transfer booking.
Please note: Occasionally actual days of operation are subject to change. If this is the case we will endeavour to book a day as close as possible to your original preferred day. Should this not be acceptable a full refund will be made.
Pirates Adventure Diner Show!
- The Pirates Adventure theatre has access and seating facilities suitable for wheelchair users.
- Children under 2 years old are welcome to enjoy the Pirates Adventure free of charge when sitting on an adults lap.
- The Pirates Adventure Dinner Show is located in Magaluf.
- Tickets must be presented at the box office kiosk outside prior to entry
- Parking is available directly outside and is free of charge
- The venue is fully air-conditioned
- No smoking policy inside the theatre, however guests can smoke in designated area outside, before the show & during the 20 minute interval
- Children’s pushchairs and buggies must be dismantled on entry to the theatre for health and safety reasons. Except for disability pushchairs which are allowed with prior notice.
- Dietary requirements can be met if we are given 24 hours’ notice.
- Video footage and photos taken on mobile phones are allowed, we encourage this content to be uploaded to guests social media accounts on the night.
- For health & safety reasons and copyright laws, flash photography is not permitted. All camcorders for filming must be handed in to security upon entry.
- Free wifi is available at the theatre, log in & check into Pirates Theatre #BeAPirate
- In The Main Deck no seat is further than 15 metres from the stage, creating an intimate atmosphere that really involves you in the action.
- This includes Fast track entrance, best seats in the house, mini cava per adult and a treasure pouch per child (Dinner show only).
Captain's Table - VIP:
- Do it in style! Why not upgrade to the VIP package for your night at Pirates. Your VIP treatment includes Fast Tracked Entrance, Preferential seating and complimentary drink on arrival, souvenir ticket and lanyard, bottle of wine (dinner show only) interaction with cast members pre-show and much more. See ticket information for full details.
To view seating plan, please click here >
We offer transport from the North, East and Southern areas of Majorca.
Southern Areas - Available every Wednesday and Friday from:
- C’an Pastilla
- Palma - Paseo Maritimo
- Cala Mayor
- San Agustin
- Portals Nous
- Palma Nova
- Santa Ponsa
Northern Areas - Available Wednesdays and Fridays from:
- Can picafort
- Playa de Muro
- Puerto de Alcudia
- Puerto Pollensa
North-East Areas - Available Wednesday and Friday from:
- Cala Bona
- Cala Millor
- Sa Coma
- Porto Cristo
South-East Areas - Available Friday from:
- Calas de Majorca
- Cala D’or
Return Transport Option - Southern Resorts:
Please note this transport option is available on any of the days Pirates Adventure show is on.
To book, simply add as ticket to your booking. Please note that you will need to contact the resort office upon arrival and provide them with a contact number for your time in Majorca; Unfortunately sometimes pick up times/place could change at short notice and we’ll need to contact you to advise your new arrangements and you might not be at your hotel (you might be busy enjoying the other attractions the island has to offer!).
Please remember to add the name of your hotel and resort when making a transfer booking.