Whilst in Istanbul, don't miss this opportunity for a full day sightseeing tour to the Princes Islands by public boat.
Cruise the Marmara sea to the Princes Islands, with a stop at Buyukada, a popular resort with sandy beaches and lush pinewood scenery, once known as the pleasure island of Byzantine princes. Enjoy a tour of the island by horse drawn carriage, then a spot of lunch by the Sea of Marmara. After lunch, there will be some free time for you to sight-see and shop before returning to Istanbul.
Highlights of the Tour:
- Princes Island
- Cruise on the Marmara sea
- Enjoy sightseeing and time for shopping
- Transfers to and from hotel included as well as round trip boat tickets, lunch at a fish restaurant, tour of the island by horse drawn Carriages and English speaking guide.
- Exclusions are any other services than those mentioned above.
- Tour departs daily around 08.00 - 16.00 hours.
- Duration: 8 hours approx.