Visit Royal Garrafon Park and enjoy a great day between relaxation and adventure!
Garrafon is a Natural Reef Park and a paradise of reefs and cliffs facing turquoise water. What’s special about this park? It is known for its natural beauty but also features more than 20 exciting activities such as snorkelling, kayaking and hiking.
Relax and unwind in Garrafon’s lounging amenities and enjoy the peace and quiet in the Hammock Garden. You have the chance to ride the waves in a kayak or explore the marine life while your snorkel through the most beautiful corners of the reef. Be adventurous and fly over the sea with Garrafon Park’s amazing zip-lines. The choice is all yours!
All our tickets include breakfast, lunch, beverages and round-trip transfer. Please check the ticket details for further information in regards to inclusions.
Enjoy the luxury of a VIP visit to Royal Garrafon Park with these wonderful extras: VIP Lounge, International buffet cuisine and international open bar.
Tour runs from Sundays – Fridays, all year round.
Departure time: Approx. 9am from Marina Aquatours (Km. 6.5 Cancun Hotel Zone) meeting point.
Duration: Approximately 8 hours.
- Roundtrip ferry transportation between Cancun and Isla Mujeres from the ferry pier "Playa Tortugas"
- Continental breakfast on the boat ride to Garrafon Natural Reef Park
- Open bar on board and at the park with soft drinks, beer and other alcoholic drinks. (Alcoholic beverages are only available for adults 18 years or older.)
- Access to VIP Lounge.
- Zip lines.
- Entrance to “Punta Sur” - the highest elevation in the Yucatan and home to an ancient temple honouring the Mayan Moon Goddess.
- Buffet lunch at Garrafon Natural Reef Park with Mexican food as well as snacks such as hamburgers, Nachos and French fries.
- Snorkel equipment, life jackets, kayaks, use of hammocks, pool, showers and lockers.
- Optional gratuities
- Dock fee of approximately $8 $ (payable locally)
- Other additional activities.
Restrictions for Zip Line only: Maximum weight 130 kg, children must be at least minimum 13 years old to participate on their own, children between 4 and 12 can participate when accompanied by a guide.
- For safety reasons, pregnant women who are more than 5 months pregnant are not allowed to participate in any of the aquatic activities. Pregnant women who are less than 5 months pregnant will be able to participate only if accompanied by another adult and after having signed a responsibility form.
- Please use only biodegradable sun lotion to protect the animals and their environment.