Selvatica’s Extreme Adventure Family Tour is recognised by Travel & Leisure magazine as "one of the 35 great adventures in the world!"
Your first activity will be the world-class extreme canopy tour (longest zip line circuit in north America), which exceeds all international safety standards and can accommodate guests from 3 to 93 years old! Trained staff will equip you with a harness, security pulley, helmet and gloves. The circuit includes 9 zip lines which allow you to fly through the air past beautiful birds, plants and animals.
Then make your way through the incredible Mayan jungle on an army truck to explore a hidden grotto. Next, you'll arrive at the Green Light Cenote (watering hole), an open space where you will find a zip line and a cliff diving platform, both designed to land you right in the refreshing waters of the Cenote. It’s a fun way to cool off and finish your journey!
At the end of this refreshing experience, head back to the Palapa (palm tree beach hut) for a light lunch consisting of flavoured water and a baguette or chicken fajitas (menu items may vary and can be accommodated to special needs).
Departures are available from Monday to Saturday at 9:00am, 10:30am, 12:00pm and 1:30pm.
- Tour runs Monday to Saturday.
- Tour Duration: 3.5 HOURS
- Light lunch included in the Selvatica Extreme Adventure Tour.
- It is suggested you take water and wear light, comfortable clothing, comfortable walking or hiking shoes, sunglasses, hat and biodegradable sun block.
- Children must be 3 years of age or older to participate.
- Roundtrip transportation available from all major Cancun Hotels in the hotel zone For the Selvatica Extreme Tour excl. Bahia Principe and Dreams Tulum resort.
Please note: A maximum of 2 children aged 3 or 4 years old are allowed to go FREE per reservation and will have to be accompanied by at least 1 adult.