Who said that Pirates are just for Kids? The Pirates on this fun cruise are willing to do anything for thrill, adventure and entertainment.
Please let me introduce myself, I am the Pirate Captain Scorpion and I command a bunch of adventurous and quirky pirates, and we perform the only show dedicated to those Adults who like to have fun.
Everything happens on board Pirate Galleon, where a bunch of crazy pirates provide an abundance of entertainment, fun and excellent service.
Everything is ready to enjoy the funniest night of your vacation in Mexico...!
We know you can't have fun on an empty stomach, so we've got you covered! Meat, fish or something veggie - you can have whatever rocks your boat.
To view the menu, please click here
You can only pick one option from the menu. All meals come with use of the buffet which usually includes a Salad Bar, Steamed Vegetables, White Rice, Spaghetti, Baked Potatoes and Bread. Menu is at the chef's discretion and might be subject to change. There is an Open Bar with standard domestic drinks.
Please Note: There is a Port Surcharge of $220 Mexican Pesos (approx. $11.00 USD) per person to pay locally before departure.
- Cruise departs from Playa Linda Pier (next to Cancun Theater.)
- Cruise departs nightly at 6.30pm and takes approximately 3.5 hours.
- Please ensure you are at the Pier with plenty of time to redeem your voucher and board the cruise.
- Cruise runs daily.
- Dress Code: Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- This tour is suitable for persons with disabilities.
- Port Surcharge of $11.00 pp payable locally.
- Please note that this ticket requires a minimum of 2 pax per booking.
- Children MUST order from the Child Menu.