The View is the famous and aptly named restaurant perched high above Times Square and the New York city skyline. What makes The View particularly exceptional is the view through the floor to ceiling windows as the whole restaurant slowly revolves.
The only rotating restaurant in New York, The View is popular for its gourmet cuisine, elegant atmosphere, impeccable service and of course, that spectacular 360° view! Enjoy either an exquisite 3 course dinner from the gourmet menu or a Sunday buffet brunch at The View, and experience New York as you've never seen it before!
To view menu, please click here.
- The View is legendary in New York as one of the most stylish and unusual places to dine. Perched on the top floor of the Marriott Hotel, this 47th floor restaurant and lounge revolves slowly enough to give diners a complete panoramic 360° view over Times Square and New York every hour, but not fast enough to cause any loss of appetite!
- A meal at The View is a wonderful occasion and one that you too can enjoy. Take advantage of our exceptional offers and indulge in American modern cuisine at its very best.
- Your meal at The View includes tax and gratuities. Drinks are not included.
- Dining at The View is a smart occasion and guests are politely requested to dress accordingly.
- Enjoy dinner at The View between 5.30pm and 11.30pm any night of the week. Unless otherwise specified, your table will be booked for 8.30pm.
- Enjoy buffet lunch at The View on Sundays only between 10:30am – 1:30pm. Unless otherwise specified, your table will be booked for 12pm
- The View welcomes visitors with special needs. Please mention at the time of booking if somebody in your party has limited mobility. Thus the reservations staff can ensure that you will be shown to the street-level elevator to the 3rd floor upon your arrival.
- From the 3rd floor all guests will take the express elevator to the restaurant, which is located at floors 47 & 48.
Restaurant Location: Marriott Marquis, 1535 Broadway (between 45th & 46th Streets) New York, NY, 10036
Express elevators for The View are located on the 3rd Floor. From the street level take the escalator to the 3rd Floor for express elevators. Complimentary coatroom also located on the 3rd Floor.
Dress code: Smart business casual - jackets optional. (T-shirts, tank tops, flip flops, shorts or casual attire are not permitted.)
Inclusions: Your Sunday brunch includes a buffet with the below options. Please note that the selection is subject to change.
Exclusions: Beverages are additional.
Time: Unless otherwise specified, your table will be booked for 12pm. Reservation are taken between 10am – 1pm on Sundays.
Accessibility: Please mention at the time of booking if somebody in your party has limited mobility. Thus the reservations staff can ensure that you will be shown to the street-level elevator to the 3rd floor upon your arrival. From the 3rd floor all guests will take the express elevator to the restaurant, which is located at floors 47 & 48.
CHEESE MONTAGE: Selection of International Cheeses/Variety of Artisanal Breads/Flatbreads/Crackers/Chutneys.
BREADS: Assorted Breads/Mini Bagels/Croissants/Rolls/Danish/Muffins/Whipped Butter/Scallion Cream Cheese/Whipped Cream Cheese.
MEZZE & TAPENADES: Picholine/Nicoise/Black Olives/Marinated Mixed Olives/Herbs de Provence/Chick Peas with Feta/Hummus/Olive Tapenade/Sun Dried Tomato Pesto Bruschetta/Roma Tomato/Roasted Forest Mushrooms/Hummus/Baba Ghanoush/Tabbouleh Salad/Flat Breads/Toasted Ficelle.
COLD BUFFET SELECTIONS: Poached Shrimp with Watercress and Horseradish Dressing/Smoked Chicken with Black Olive Tapenade and Pecorino/Smoked Salmon with Honey Mustard on Ficelle Crouton/Shredded Serrano Ham with Frisee and Créme Fraiche/Sliced Italian Salamis and Cured Meats/Caesar Salad, Parmesan Cheese, Croutons Caesar Dressing/Mixed Baby Greens with White Balsamic Vinaigrette.
ACTION STATION SELECTIONS: Waffles Made to Order with Variety of Toppings/Custom Chef-Made Omelets to Order/Carved Prime Rib with all the Trimmings.
HOT SELECTIONS: Maple Bacon/Chicken and Apple Sausage/Stuffed French Toast/Eggs Benedict/Roasted Potatoes with Peppers, Onions, Asparagus/Corn Succotash/Cheese Tortellini with Fennel/Capers and Lobster Sauce/Roasted Salmon with Cannellini Beans and Lemon Vinaigrette/Seared Chicken Thighs with Sautéed Escarole, Orzo and Poultry Jus.
DESSERT: Fresh Fruits/Berries/Variety of Cakes/Tortes/Cookies/Famous Chocolate Fountain/Marshmallows/Strawberries/Pretzels and More.
When you’ve Booked: You’ll receive an initial confirmation from us immediately. We will then send your booking details to the supplier within 48 hours to request confirmation. Once they confirm that your requested date and ticket is available, we will email your confirmation which will include the local operator’s contact details and any relevant information.