Experience the diversity and excitement of Toronto's waterways on a one hour Harbour and Island Boat Tour.
This island cruise includes breathtaking views of Toronto from the water, from towering skyscrapers to Toronto’s famous Island parklands and lagoons. Enjoy the insightful commentary into Toronto’s past and present. When conditions allow there is an optional stop on Centre Island, where you can enjoy the gardens, hire a bicycle or boat, visit the petting zoo and wading pools, dine at one of its two restaurants and spend time at the Centreville Amusement Park.
Highlights of the Tour:
See all the must-see sights in Toronto from the water
- CN Tower
- Casa Loma
- See the harbour front, shopping areas & theatre district
- Enjoy a stop on Centre Island when conditions allow
- Tour operates daily, every hour between 11am and 4pm in May and October.
- During June, July & August first departures are from 10am and run every 30 minutes from 11am onwards until 5pm, then hourly until 9pm.
- In September Tour runs every hour between 10am and 5pm.
- Duration: Approximately 1 hour.
When you’ve Booked: You’ll receive an initial confirmation from us immediately. We will then send your booking details to the supplier within 48 hours to request confirmation. Once they confirm that your requested date and ticket is available, we will email your confirmation which will include the local operator’s contact details and any relevant information.