Here’s your chance to visit the magic of Tulum, and its ruins considered to be one of the most beautiful archeological sites in the world. Explore Tankah Eco-Park and cross the largest lagoon of the whole of the Mayan Riviera!
We begin our excursion by picking you up from the lobby of your hotel. Upon arrival at Tulum, we head directly to the world-famous archaeological site for a 1.5 hour visit and your chance to explore! You can take advantage of a tour led by a certified guide who will introduce you to the history and mystery of the great Mayan civilization that once called this place home. Your guide will explain the significance of the most important historical sites and then you´ll be off to explore the ruins on your own.
Tulum, the Mayan word for “wall”, is indeed a walled fortress. But of all Tulum´s mighty walls, its most impressive are surely the steep cliffs at its base overlooking the turquoise Caribbean Sea and indeed the only site in the Mayan Riviera located right on the sea. Tulum is believed to have been the main port of the Mayan Empire.
The adventure isn´t over! Next, we visit the exciting Tankah Eco-Park; once you enter this magical Mayan jungle, you would not want to leave until you´ve discovered every inch of it. Enjoy a banquet of local delicacies, including well know Mexican delights as handmade tortillas and guacamole, chicken “Pibil”, a Yucatecan traditional concoction. Your visit will be complete once you immerse yourself in the Mayan Village of Tankah, where you will meet and partake with the local Maya people that call Tankah their home.
- Roundtrip Semi- private hotel transportation from Cancun and Riviera Maya hotels
- Admission to Tulum archaeological site and Tankah eco-adventure park
- Buffet lunch (regional food including handmade tortillas). Includes fruit-flavored water
- Certified bilingual guide
- Zip line aerial adventure (3 lines)
- Visit of 4 different cenotes
- Mayan village visit
- Life jackets
- Optional tram fee in Tulum.
- Optional gratuities.
Notes and Recommendations:
- Wear lightweight clothing, comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses and a hat. Remember to bring your bathing suit. All sunscreen and insect repellant must be biodegradable.
- 2 people can take the zip line together, provided they don't exceed 120 kg. (Recommended for small children only).
- If you are staying in Cancun downtown hotels, the pick-up will be in a close-by meeting point, to which you should arrive on your own, exact time will be notified when you confirm your service at least 48 hours in advance.
- Passengers will be picked up between 7:00-8:05am from the lobbies of all Cancun and Riviera Maya hotels.