Enjoy a full-day tour to Whistler Village, North America's top resort and see the spectacular Shannon Falls.
On this unmissable, full-day tour, you'll visit the national historic site of Britannia Beach which is situated above the Sea to Sky Highway, between Vancouver and Whistler, and is home to the BC Mining Museum.
You'll also visit the spectacular Shannon Falls, the third highest waterfall in British Columbia, where water falls from a height of 335 metres (1,099 ft).
Next you will carry onto Whistler Village, North America's number one ski and summer resort. Here you will have time to stroll around the shops or enjoy one of the many picturesque walking trails.
Optional excursions (when operating) include a chairlift to Blackcomb Mountain & Whistler Gondola, Helicopter or floatplane excursions. These options can be discussed with your driver/guide and paid for locally on the day.
Highlights of the Tour:
- Spectacular sight of Shannon Falls
- Enjoy Whistler Village North America’s number one resort
- Ride along the Sea to Sky Highway
- Tour Operates: May-October only.
- Tour departs from the City of Vancouver.
- Tour runs daily at 8am.
- Duration: Approximately 10 hours.
- You will spend 30 minutes at Shannon Falls and can explore Whistler Village at your own pace for approx. 4 hours.
- Hotel pickup included.
When you’ve Booked: You’ll receive an initial confirmation from us immediately. We will then send your booking details to the supplier within 48 hours to request confirmation. Once they confirm that your requested date and ticket is available, we will email your confirmation which will include the local operator’s contact details and any relevant information.