Put on your walking shoes and grab your camera for a superb afternoon at Zion National Park.
On the drive from Las Vegas to Zion in our luxury vehicle, you will experience a landscape of contrast. You will pass from the Joshua tree-covered Mojave Desert of Nevada into the northwest corner of Arizona and through the unbelievable Virgin River Gorge, which was the most expensive section of interstate highway ever constructed when it opened in the early 1970s!
Upon entering Utah, you are welcomed by the deep, red cliffs of St. George. You will be dazzled by the beauty of southern Utah as you make your way to the grandeur of Zion National Park. In Zion you will be absolutely mesmerized by its majestic stone cliffs.
Zion National Park is a true paradise for hikers, walkers and photographers. If you prefer not to walk you can take the shuttle tour of the Zion Loop through the park which stops at various points along the way (seasonal). The free shuttle service offers a relaxing way to take in all the sights.
You will have 4 hours to explore Zion at your own leisure. The tour also includes a complimentary meal voucher.
Tour operates: Monday, Wednesday & Friday at approximately 7am.
We can accommodate a collapsible wheelchair. Passengers would need to be able to get on/off without assistance. Some walking is required.
- Tour operates Monday, Wednesday & Friday
- Tour departs around 7am and takes approximately 10hrs (hotel to hotel).
- Hotel transfers are included in a Mercedes Benz Sprinter.
- English speaking driver/ guide.
- Beverages, snacks and meal voucher included.
- Layered clothing and comfortable shoes recommended.
- We can accommodate a collapsible wheelchair. Passengers would need to be able to get on/off without assistance and some walking is required.
- Please note: A minimum of 4 passengers is required for this tour to operate.
- Children aged 2 and under can go free of charge if the children sit on their parents lap. If they require a seat it will be at the child price.
When you’ve Booked: You’ll receive an initial confirmation from us immediately. We will then send your booking details to the supplier within 48 hours to request confirmation. Once they confirm that your requested date and ticket is available, we will email your confirmation which will include the local operator’s contact details and any relevant information.